aberdeen-music

My first time in hospital

Hog

My sister has an epi pen because she's allergic to nuts. A few months ago she ate somethign which she didn't know had nuts in it. Her friend started panicking when she had to use the epi pen and ended up giving it to herself rather than my sister.

lol, really! ?

My sister has an epi pen because she's allergic to nuts. A few months ago she ate somethign which she didn't know had nuts in it. Her friend started panicking when she had to use the epi pen and ended up giving it to herself rather than my sister.

Fuck. Me. How idiotic is THAT! Heh...

Allergy tests in health food shops - hmmmm. I think a bad idea....

i have to get one done in a health food store because you can get them immediately rather than waiting 8 years for the NHS to give you one and I have a mysterious rash on my side which has stupified my GP and which won't go away' date=' regardless of what creams he gives me.[/quote']

Patch testing is moderately useful, but usually leaves you no more clued up. I'd be suspicious of a health food shop "Oh yes, its X, you need to buy Y cream for the next 40 years".

You go out with A Go Go. Its syphillis.

i thought when you got tested for allergies' date=' they put a small amount say on your arm and see how bad the reaction is.

eating raw fish is bad enough like....eugh[/quote']

yeah they used to do scratch tests, on your back, or arm.. don't know why i got the taste test, it was fuckin rank. i was about 15 when it happened, and all i did in hospital all dayw was watch tellytubbies, it was soooooo boring.