aberdeen-music

My first time in hospital

Hog

I get allergic reactions to stuff and I had a bad one over the weekend (thus the repeat of the Hog metal/rock show). Anyway, its cool, Im ok now and I got an epi-pen with adrenilin, wayhey Im Pete from Babyshambles! lol

So, my observations! Nurses work damn hard! holy shit! Sleeping in hospitals in non existant. The food is not bad. I found it funny that a guy shouted the word "no" approx 10,000 times during my overnight stay. Some guys looked pissed off that I didnt have a stroke and just got changed and left.

Respect to the guy with one leg who was around my age. He didnt seem that bothered. :rockon:

All in all, I have a massive respect for the nurses, they work damn hard and get paid little

Anyway' date=' its cool, Im ok now and I got an epi-pen with adrenilin, wayhey Im Pete from Babyshambles! lol

[/quote']

Epi-pens are a serious business. They are not cool. OK, who am I kidding. I keep spare ones to use on oranges. I haven't had an in-date one for almost two years.

I could die at any moment...oh the excitement.

By the way, what are you allergic to?

a boy that was in my science class at school had one

cause he was allergic to peanuts

and i remember once' date=' the experiment was to burn peanuts to calculate energy or something like that

but we had to use wotsits instead, i dont know why i bothered to type that. its not very interesting.

x[/quote']

Hell yeah, so am I. I actually got sent out of the classroom during the experiment so I spent a double period wandering about. Can't let a sniff of a peanut near me.

do you not want to get tested to see what else you are alergic too?

Im allergic to a lack of ladies!

Well, tests are apparently not that accurate. Put it this way, it was either pineapple chunks or Tesco Marscapone and tomato pizza (I eat both every week)

Im confused ?(

i have an anaphylactic shock with fish, seafood, prawn crisps, seaweed.. anything water-dwelling..

im also allergic to chocolate, milk and avacados.

the tests u get done for allergies are shocking, i was actually made to eat raw fish (which ive been allergic to from birth) and then i had a shock, and they had to pump 3 different chemicals thru the needle thing in my hand.. adrenalin didnt work :(

it's a really funny feeling having cold fluids run through your veins up your arm, its quite a sickening feeling :p

i have an anaphylactic shock with fish' date=' seafood, prawn crisps, seaweed.. anything water-dwelling..

im also allergic to chocolate, milk and avacados.

the tests u get done for allergies are shocking, i was actually made to eat raw fish (which ive been allergic to from birth) and then i had a shock, and they had to pump 3 different chemicals thru the needle thing in my hand.. adrenalin didnt work :(

it's a really funny feeling having cold fluids run through your veins up your arm, its quite a sickening feeling :p[/quote']

Woah, that is serious shit! I would rather just not take tests and just carry my rock n roll epi pen lol :rockon::cheers:

We didn't know my brother was allergic to horses (Fucks knows how, I'm sure he'd been near them before, maybe it developed as he grew up, anyway, I think it's something in their hair, because he's allergic to dust mites too.. anyway, on with the story) and we went to the Houston rodeo! Hahaha!!! His throat closed up as well but they had an emergency room. They must've thought we were right idiots taking a horse allergy boy to a rodeo.