aberdeen-music

Rock singer dead after stage dive

ben_1903

When Genesis were but teens, Peter Gabriel tried to stage dive.. I don't know if that wasn't the norm back then or what, but the crowd all moved out of the way and he broke his leg. So he dragged himself back up onto the stage and finished the set kneeling in the middle of the stage, and at the end the rest of the band left, thinking he was being melodramatic, but then they realised and took him to hospital. And then at the next gig, he forgot his crutch (not sure how... ) and performed using a broom to balance himself. :)

why do people think saying things like that is funny? it's not.

Why do you insist on trying to put the world to rights!?

Makes you seem really...well, more bint-ish (i'm being told its a word - I mean it in the worst sense because you are a TIT).

Preacher? Your not really.

:insert insult...NOW!:

Cock Juggaling thunder-cunt!

Why do you insist on trying to put the world to rights!?

Makes you seem really...well' date=' more bint-ish (i'm being told its a word - I mean it in the worst sense because you are a TIT).

Preacher? Your not really.

:insert insult...NOW!:

Cock Juggaling thunder-cunt![/quote']

oh wow.. did i ever say that i insist to putting the world to rights? no..

i just don't get why people make rape jokes. there is actually nothing funny about rape. shoot me for not finding it hilariously funny.

Guest pop-notmyface

i'd be funny if it was like a re-occuring thing for the band... all their frontmen died while stage diving.

besides, if he allowed himself to die while stage-diving, the band couldnt have been very good :rolleyes: