aberdeen-music

Aberdeen Electronica?

luscious vicar

Wow man' date=' you are so [i']out there and different!

was i so 'out there and pointless' when we cooked food at my good friend wilsons barbecue last summer? we had buger flipping duties over a few beers and talked a fair while. or how about that same night when i helped you guys out in a very decent way?

Guest Zeenat Aman
was i so 'out there and pointless' when we cooked food at my good friend wilsons barbecue last summer? we had buger flipping duties over a few beers and talked a fair while. or how about that same night when i helped you guys out in a very decent way?

I'm only on about what's waiting behind the links, not your personality min.

I'm only on about what's waiting behind the links' date=' not your personality min.[/quote']

aye, and thats cool but you did it in an anatonistic way, and when i met you came across as a very peaceful person, and i get the impression you wouldnt act that way in the real world.i say horrible things on here about various bands but its all stuff i'd happily say to their faces.hey, plenty people hate my music but there is a fair few who dig it so you wont dent me in anyway.just so you know.

Guest lime ruined my life
Wow man' date=' you are so [i']out there and different!

but, there isn't many people who do that sort of music. although it's becoming increasingly popular amoungst the arty "the wire" types right now. i'm not sure if that works for either of you.

Guest Zeenat Aman
aye' date=' and thats cool but you did it in an anatonistic way, and when i met you came across as a very peaceful person, and i get the impression you wouldnt act that way in the real world.i say horrible things on here about various bands but its all stuff i'd happily say to their faces.hey, plenty people hate my music but there is a fair few who dig it so you wont dent me in anyway.just so you know.[/quote']

I dislike what I heard and I would say it in person if it were being discussed or listened too. The rest doesn't matter as this is about the 'music' that you put online.

Maybe I posted just to get a reaction, I didn't get the reaction I was expecting though, now I feel a little guilty. :O :p

hey' date=' steve, link him to your rap. you can't argue with that rap.[/quote']

I listened to it.

yeah' date=' was gonna say so, there was just a big thread on :(

and theres also Moth Boy.[/quote']

this is quite interesting...

lots of people think that mothboy is from aberdeen...he's not, he's from Exeter, based in London (has been for 8 years).

(I'd like to think he is an aberdonian though!)

Aberdeen 4-bit crew - aka Beast Man

: (

Stripey

Werewolf Corps

The Homeless

Erm... My brain has died on me. I suppose we (the videos) are in a way' date=' but not really.[/quote']

Bestman is the most electronic-est!

TV only integrate electronic sounds into future-punk, although when the odd track is remixed with beatboxes/bass sequencer as per our eventual album, it is very electronic

I used to do a lot of Detroit Techno style stuff under the name Koochie with an insane but talented femme vocalist who I eventually lost to drugs :down: We were in talks with New York dance labels at the time... :down::down::down:

I saw <u><b>Death By Dave</b></u> recently, really enjoyed them.

They're a duo who use a sampler to make beats and tones, etc, then acoustic guitar as well.

To be honest, they're probably more of an emo-ish band (and I mean that in a good way :p), but there are heavy elements of electronica in there... and they're really cool.