aberdeen-music

FAO: Anyone at tonights gig...

Rass

Just as a wee note, i noticed there was alot of cameras in tonight, if anyone owning one of said cameras is on here, it'd be cool to get ahold of the pictures of the gig for the website when it eventually gets a re-fit in the near future.

Either post here or PM me with details, cheers!

Guest haigyman
My camera was not used' date=' i was too pissed off from some stray fag ash landing on my leather coat and burning a lovely little hole in it X( FUCKING SMOKERS!!!! Put me in a shitty mood for the rest of the night, and it still stinks, burnt leather, yum![/quote']

as dayeth wisely pointed out, your coat burning smelt like a peanut butter fart

we just assumed it was the guy infront

My camera was not used' date=' i was too pissed off from some stray fag ash landing on my leather coat and burning a lovely little hole in it X( FUCKING SMOKERS!!!! Put me in a shitty mood for the rest of the night, and it still stinks, burnt leather, yum![/quote']

Sorry doll but leather doesn't burn with fag ash. You were wearing a cagoule weren't you!

:D

friday night wasn't too hot was it. i mean the bands where good. double jack were decent, stml were ok from the majority that i heard and as per usual atom rocked this house, but the crowd. man ... it was stale. no moshing until atom came on? wtfs up with that? so thisdude in the picture above, who looks like him? i have medium length blond hair maybe it was me you saw. lol and trust me i dont look like that dude. lol

btw bought the album and havnt put it down. its an awesome metal album. well done

Maybe you are ^

haha with a mohecan and glasses? i know exactly who your talking about' date=' he's normally wearing a leather jacket with a Karloff logo on the back?[/quote']

I just got who you were talking about at work this morning, and no its not him. This guy basically just has the exact same hair as Kurt Nilsen...more of a facial resemblence to my primary school friend Joseph. You won't know him.

ive gotta an unfortuante feeling it was me :( i think i was like the only one there without black hair. i went to seem them at elmon tree with karloff and ruinous but missed the 3rd of july show. my hair is much more unfashionable than his though :) lol

Guest Bob Double Jack
friday night wasn't too hot was it. i mean the bands where good. double jack were decent' date=' stml were ok from the majority that i heard and as per usual atom rocked this house, but the crowd. man ... it was stale. no moshing until atom came on? wtfs up with that? [/quote']

thats the case a lot of the time in drummonds - many times we've played there and folk seen scared to let their hair down (not me incidentally - i have very little)

I actually thought every band was very good on the night, and was very impressed with STML. I think decent is a bit of an unfair write up of us, but hey ho, everyone has their opinion.

:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...