aberdeen-music

Tape/CD swap club.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tv tanned

she gets them from me, and I have been passed nothing since the first swap.

There is a breakdown in communication between allstardawn and Keesher, which basically means I am not getting any tapes/CDs at all.

Guest bluesxman

I'm about 4 behind now, only received one from Skittles originally. I thought Skittles said they posted me the other 2 but no sign of them, maybe I misunderstood. It's ah tae f**k anyway....

this is disappointing.

especially since I was all set to receive and post to my heart's content.

Who has my tape at the moment anyway?

i have both your tape and lesters tape. i have only just won my battle with this tape player so i am just listening to them now then i will pass them to blues x man.

on listening to them, what damned fine tapes they are! i'm loving the first song on sharons tape! both of you, PM tracklistings ASAP.

Aye' date=' I'll be in Exodus, I'll bring Princess Holly's cd too.[/quote']

Oooh! Did you like my CD? I didn't realise you were still in this!!

I *think* I'm meant to have tranzmute's this week. I'm a little fried and can't figure out who's due what just now. This weekend I'll try to fix the list so everyone knows who should have what.

I currently have no CD, Joss is in Canada for a few weeks. Hmmmm. I'm sad this isn't working out.

At least you made the effort to organise it all' date=' and kept the ball rolling! Don't be too disappointed - I've really enjoyed the 3 comp.s I've had so far (by mATTHEw, ShaunF and Clive Ravensby.....I copied them before passing them on, and will return to them regularly, so for that a big thanks!! :up:[/quote']

i could have put more effort into mine, i literally just put the ten songs i'd most recently listened to on itunes onto a cd. i think it was ten anyway. which means 20% is talking heads. that percentage should have been higher.

Well hopefully once uni's started and people are back from holidays and what not' date=' they'll make an effort. I don't really want it to be over already. I just can't understand why people were so keen to get involved if they've decided they can't be bothered after just a month. Seems odd, never mind![/quote']

take pride in the knowledge that this one has lasted longer than any previous efforts.

Guest tv tanned
who has mine just now?

i haven't been at home for a few days so i haven't checked my post.. but i'll be back beginning of this coming week & will send the cds from keesher to tv tanned asap!

:woohoo:

One the 6th Monday of the swap, here's a rough guide to who should have which CD/tape. UZI, Skittles and Slow Dazzle are no longer involved, meaning a few people will now be picking up two cd's at a time. BEFORE ANYONE STARTS HAVING A GO AT ME: THIS IS A ROUGH GUESS, OBVIOUSLY I HAVE NO IDEA WHO HAS WHO'S STUFF RIGHT NOW.

Paulscoconutass = Bluesxman

Spencer = pop-notmyface

Princess Holly = Tony Marlin

Jimr = SlowDazzle

Zippy = huntedbyafreak + transmute ???

()pAPASPYROU() = Paulscoconusass

Narc = Spencer

jsmith = PrincessHolly

Jenni. = UZI

Connie = Jimr

CliveRavensby = Zippy

=ShaunF= = ()pAPASPYROU()

-matthEw- = Narc

Alan Cynic = jsmith

Wishbone G = Jenni.

R. Borlax = Connie

Camie = CliveRavensby

Stephen = =ShaunF=

allstardawn = -matthEw-

tv tanned = Alan Cynic

Lester Burnham = Wishbone G

lepeep = R. Borlax

AprilEthereal = Camie

nastylittlemidget = Stephen

KarmaTsunami = allstardawn

Bluesxman = Lester Burnham + tv tanned ???

pop-notmyface = lepeep

Tony Marlin = April Ethereal

tranzmute = nastylittlemidget

huntedbyafreak = Karma Tsunami + Skittles ???