aberdeen-music

One down...

Guest tv tanned

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I rekon the only reason most people have such a dislike for the BNP north of the border is because we're hundreds of miles away from the asylum seekers and imigration problems. Yesterday it was declaired that there are over 300,000 FAILED applicants are living in the UK, most of which are probably still living in areas where the BNP gets the highest proportion of votes.

It's sad to say but i bet if Aberdeen became a destination for asylum seekers BNP support would steadily increase as time went on. It's also shocking to see how many of my friends from Enlgand have such extreme right views on immigration and asylum only because when they're at home in the holidays it is such a big - everyday - issue in their towns.

NOTE: Not a supporter of any BNP policies or actions..

So you don't believe in equality then? Sounds like you're a prime candidate for Aberdeen's branch of the BNP.

Equality is about treating people with equal fariness. For instance a woman, a gay, a black man, a fat fuck, and Garth are all entitled to a fair trial.

People are not necessarily born equal. For instance I am clearly better looking than Soundian.

Equality is about treating people with equal fariness. For instance a woman' date=' a gay, a black man, a fat fuck, and Garth are all entitled to a fair trial.

People are not necessarily born equal. For instance I am clearly better looking than Soundian.[/quote']

I agree, but shouldn't we all treat others how we expect to be treated ourselves.

Personally I think it's good the bombers died as a result of their own attack - the attack is not good' date=' nor is the damage or deaths caused - had they lived the rest of their lives would have been hell and I think that probbaly a lot of people would be in favour of them recieving execution - which would be interesting to see Tony Blair's reaction and actions - and the probably Al Queda linked backlash... whome would probably present threats based upon the bombers fates. etc.[/quote']

That is a good point regarding the death penalty. There is already popular support for the death penalty in the UK, and if these bombers were not killed then I guess there would be an increase in support for the death penalty, which would be a travesty for our Country.

Anyway, the point I was originally trying to make, which I regret making now, was that all fascists should be treated equally. If someone makes a celebratory comment regarding the death of John Tyndall, they should also make positive comments regarding the deaths of the four suicide bombers who by all means are fascists, unless of course someone does not believe the Al-Qaeda movement to be fascist, which would be nonsensical to say the least.

The point suggesting that because the bombers killed over fifty people nullified any point of making a celebratory comment regarding the bombers deaths is again, nonsensical, because if a BNP member bombed a mosque and died in the process of killing scores of innocent civilians, there is no doubt that the BNP bomber that died would be greeted with a remark, such as, One down

Just to clarify, I do not care that this guy is dead, and I also do not care that the four bombers are dead either. It would have been better for their family and society if these people chose different lives and had political views and carried out actions that would make the World a better place, but unfortunately they didnt, and therefore they have paid the consequence and by no means, do they deserve anyones sympathy.

If someone makes a celebratory comment regarding the death of John Tyndall' date=' they should also make positive comments regarding the deaths of the four suicide bombers[/quote']

So like everytime I comment on someone I have to mention the rest of the world too just to be sure than nobody is left out? WTF?

who by all means are fascists' date=' unless of course someone does not believe the Al-Qaeda movement to be fascist, which would be nonsensical to say the least.[/quote']

Errr... Pure fascism is fundimentally opposed to organised religion. Islam is an organised religion. Those bombers were religious fundimentalists. Ergo they are not fascist, although they are on the far right of the political spectrum. They are closer to 'Christian' fundimentalists (those that are most contradictory in favouring both PRO-LIFE and PRO-DEATH policies. This is where you let the baby live then execute it when it turns 16 for a murder it didn't commit. Especially if it's black or a foriegn national) which are often mistaken for white supremascists because again these are both somewhere far past the right edge of sanity.

The point suggesting that because the bombers killed over fifty people nullified any point of making a celebratory comment regarding the bombers deaths is again' date=' nonsensical, because if a BNP member bombed a mosque and died in the process of killing scores of innocent civilians, there is no doubt that the BNP bomber that died would be greeted with a remark, such as, One downĔ[/quote']

Unless you are Russian and have successfully fought two major conflicts based on an unfavourable 1:20 killing ratio. But mostly this is true.

i think the problem with comparing the death of john tyndall and the suicide bombers is that the bombers death's led directly to the death of 50 people. john tyndall's death may indirectly lead to a more peaceful life for some people.

i get your point, but i don't think it works in this situation.

Clerical Fascists

Errr... Pure fascism is fundimentally opposed to organised religion. Islam is an organised religion. Those bombers were religious fundimentalists. Ergo they are not fascist' date=' although they are on the far right of the political spectrum. They are closer to 'Christian' fundimentalists (those that are most contradictory in favouring both PRO-LIFE and PRO-DEATH policies. This is where you let the baby live then execute it when it turns 16 for a murder it didn't commit. Especially if it's black or a foriegn national) which are often mistaken for white supremascists because again these are both somewhere far past the right edge of sanity. [/quote']

Fascism is open to interpretation. Mussolini would be quite rightly described as a fascist, but followers of 19th Century economic liberalism may call someone like Franklin Roosevelt a fascist or the Scandinavian welfare States examples of Fascist economies, because of the State intervention of those economies.

Regarding fascism and religion, the two have quite a long history where many different faiths associated themselves with various fascist movements in the World. For example, in Croatia and Spain.

My basis for calling the bombers fascists was regarding totalitarianism. In my opinion, there is no doubt that these bombers believe in a totalitarian ideology, of course a totalitarianism where religion would be allowed, but only one religion. Therefore, I guess, what I should have called the bombers was clerical fascists, which is a term that has been used to illustrate organisations, such as Al-Qaeda, who merge fascism with religion extremism.

Fascism is open to interpretation. Mussolini would be quite rightly described as a fascist' date=' but followers of 19th Century economic liberalism may call someone like Franklin Roosevelt a fascist or the Scandinavian welfare States examples of Fascist economies, because of the State intervention of those economies.

Regarding fascism and religion, the two have quite a long history where many different faiths associated themselves with various fascist movements in the World. For example, in Croatia and Spain.

My basis for calling the bombers fascists was regarding totalitarianism. In my opinion, there is no doubt that these bombers believe in a totalitarian ideology, of course a totalitarianism where religion would be allowed, but only one religion. Therefore, I guess, what I should have called the bombers was clerical fascists, which is a term that has been used to illustrate organisations, such as Al-Qaeda, who merge fascism with religion extremism.[/quote']

But do you agree that Mother Teresa has better tits that Adolf Hitler?

My basis for calling the bombers fascists was regarding totalitarianism. In my opinion' date=' there is no doubt that these bombers believe in a totalitarian ideology, of course a totalitarianism where religion would be allowed, but only one religion. Therefore, I guess, what I should have called the bombers was clerical fascists, which is a term that has been used to illustrate organisations, such as Al-Qaeda, who merge fascism with religion extremism.[/quote']

What a load of nonsense. These people aren't motivated by ideology, they are motivated by all the shit that the west has done to them over the last 60 years.

What a load of nonsense. These people aren't motivated by ideology' date=' they are motivated by all the shit that the west has done to them over the last 60 years.[/quote']

Western foreign policy in the Middle East has helped Al-Qaeda recruit many followers around the World, but it is very nave to suggest that it is only reason Al-Qaeda exist.

The sad fact of the matter is that people in the Al-Qaeda movement would primarily like to see a global Islamic State, which would be governed under Sharia Law.

Your comment makes Al-Qaeda sound like some benevolent organisation standing up for the Muslims around the World who are being tyrannised by the West, but nothing could be further from the truth.

If Muslims turn to extremism because of injustice, then why are they not concerned about the treatment of Muslims in Sudan, where Arab Muslims have slaughtered Black Muslims because of land and racial prejudices? Why is Al-Qaeda in Iraq killing barbers because they give Western haircuts or indiscriminately killing innocent Iraqis? Nothing benevolent and anti-imperial about that.

In fact, Al-Qaeda is pro-imperialism. For example, when East Timor gained independence from Indonesia in 1999, Osama Bin Laden was outraged because he believed East Timor to be an integral part of an Islamic State in Indonesia, even though it was bloodily invaded in 1975, with the backing of the US and UK, I may add.

In one aspect of their life' date=' yeah (an important aspect though)... but not necessarily every aspect.

Every individual is different, racist or not.[/quote']

Mmmm. Well racists are piss poor versions of human beings IMHO. Indeed there are many good parents who are racists, problem is they feed their bullshit ideas to their children.....