aberdeen-music

A life threatening situation...

Guest pop-notmyface

Guest Keira
i walked across the street yesterday' date=' if i had walked off the pavement a mere 3 minutes after i may have been run over...

scary stuff[/quote']

hahahahaa... I almost died of tiredness last night.

I actually thought i was gonna die when i got a static shock from a 28" tv i was carrying at work. The plug hit me between the legs and the static shock was centred on the metal ring i have in my penis. I screamed. Searing pain i tell thee. :down:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry, Phil, but that is probably the funniest thing I've ever read on aberdeen-music.com EVER.

Im a wedding photographer and Im suprised that I havent had a heart attack lol.

Nah, serious. 3 years ago I had an allergic reaction to Penicillin and I could see the veins in my hands and my nose closed up. My face went red and I wasnt well. I was rushed up to the hospital and the Doc gave me an injection. 2 hours later I was in the pub lol.

If you dont like me (Tam, Cowboy Dan etc) feed me Penicillin :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry' date=' Phil, but that is probably the funniest thing I've ever read on aberdeen-music.com EVER.[/quote']

Glad to be of service, served me right for not tying the cord up high enough. I think the old lady standing two feet away from me at the time must've thought i had tourettes as the unprompted shout of 'FUUUUUUUCK' drew a rather puzzled/unimpressed glance from her.

:D