aberdeen-music

Aberdeen sign Lovell

Wlodarcyck' date=' if he impresses, will sign at the end of the loan, whereas there is no chance of getting Maloney permanently. I'd go for the Pole.[/quote']

maloneys will be 23 when/if he returns from his loan at aberdeen, hes gonna have to do somthing magical to get back into the first team again, so their could be a chance. but then again it would be nice to see a stable strike force at aberdeen again, every season we seem to replace the lot with bargain bucket player hoping they can score goals, at least this seaon we are going for proven goal scorers on contracts that dont expire the year later

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wlodarcyck' date=' if he impresses, will sign at the end of the loan, whereas there is no chance of getting Maloney permanently. I'd go for the Pole.[/quote']

Thing is though, Hearts and a Portugeese club are after Wlodarcyck's partner up front. If he goes, word is Legia will be recalling Wlodarcyck...

He certianly seems the biz from what I've heard like.

lovell, mackie and maloney would be ace. although personally i think its a bitty lightweight. i mean lovell is quite strong but he isn't the biggest lad. piotr fitshisface is a big loon and seems to be able to find the net, but it doesn't look like we are getting him.

piotr, lovell, mackie and lovell would be ace. i hope we get them.

craig, stewart, adams and foster can get to fuck. a waste of space, i liked craig at the start of the season and still think he could have done a job for us but supposedly he's a jerk.

gk - esson/preece

dr - hart

dl - byrne

dc - diamond

dc - anderson

mr - smith

ml - mcnaughton

mc - nicholson

mc - severin

fc - lovell/mackie/maloney

fc - piotr

if we get piotr and maloney im not sure who i would play just now. if we played three at the back i would take out hart and shove maloney behind piotr and lovell.

next season = mad, hopefully.

I'm absolutely nae interested in getting Maloney. He's small, which is no use given the rest of our front line, and he's just missed an entire season thru injury. He'll score a couple of great free kicks i suppose, but we'll have fuck all chance of keeping him if he does well, whereas i fancy we'd have more of a chance at getting the Pole.

I also worry about getting players that might have just looked good because of the company they were in. Plenty players in the past have done wonders for the old firm, but been shite elsewhere. Steven Thompson being a classic example....he was fucking woeful at Dundee Utd, and most of the Arabs i know were delighted he left.

Far better IMO to get a physical current first-team player who can, as evidence would suggest, bang em in for fun.

Sign Wlodarcyk.

Maloney? Baloney!

lovell' date=' mackie and maloney would be ace. although personally i think its a bitty lightweight. i mean lovell is quite strong but he isn't the biggest lad. piotr fitshisface is a big loon and seems to be able to find the net, but it doesn't look like we are getting him.

craig, stewart, adams and foster can get to fuck. a waste of space, i liked craig at the start of the season and still think he could have done a job for us but supposedly he's a jerk.

gk - esson/preece

dr - hart

dl - byrne

dc - diamond

dc - anderson

mr - smith

ml - mcnaughton

mc - nicholson

mc - severin

fc - piotr

if we get piotr and maloney im not sure who i would play just now. if we played three at the back i would take out hart and shove maloney behind piotr and lovell.

next season = mad, hopefully.[/quote']

That would be a formidable line-up, but is Smith better than Clark? I know Clark is a bit annoying with his constant cutting inside and shooting rather than crossing but he does have skill and he's the only one who isn't scared to shoot from outside the box.

lovell' date=' mackie and maloney would be ace. although personally i think its a bitty lightweight. i mean lovell is quite strong but he isn't the biggest lad. piotr fitshisface is a big loon and seems to be able to find the net, but it doesn't look like we are getting him.

gk - esson/preece

dr - hart

dl - byrne

dc - diamond

dc - anderson

mr - smith

ml - mcnaughton

mc - nicholson

mc - severin

fc - piotr

next season = mad, hopefully.[/quote']

i owuld rather put mcnaughton at left back in place of byrne and play smith left and clark on the right.

That would be a formidable line-up' date=' but is Smith better than Clark? I know Clark is a bit annoying with his constant cutting inside and shooting rather than crossing but he does have skill and he's the only one who isn't scared to shoot from outside the box.[/quote']

Formidible against who exactly? A bunch of celtic/rangers duds aren't going to scare anyone... As one who has seen alot of Jamie Smith, he lacks one important skill as a winger: being able to cross the ball... but that's what he gets for training with Didier Agathe.

Celtic/rangers challenging for the title as usual, with hibs and hearts for third place methinks.

Legia's top scorer has moved to Portugal' date=' so it is unlikely Wlodarczyk will sign for us.[/quote']

calderwood today said they have made an approach for both maloney and wlodarczk, but maloney is number 1 target, the thing is maloney wont be aloud to play against celtic, so how can aberdeen challenge the old firm if we arnt aloud to use our best striker in the game.

calderwood today said they have made an approach for both maloney and wlodarczk' date=' but maloney is number 1 target, the thing is maloney wont be aloud to play against celtic, so how can aberdeen challenge the old firm if we arnt aloud to use our best striker in the game.[/quote']

Have the Tims said that they wont let Maloney play against them?

I haven't heard anything on the subject, but this is normally how deals like this work. I'd have no qualms about Maloney sitting out against the Great Unwashed should he sign for us. Clubs don't want a Morientes type Monaco/Real situation! Puts too much unecessary pressure on the player. Maloney would be a phenomenon should he sign for us. Baloney my bahookie!

Have the Tims said that they wont let Maloney play against them?

yea i think it was miller who said he wouldnt be aloud to play against his club, it would also be a bit unfare on maloney, say he scores the goal to stop celtic winning the title, could you see him returning

morrison is one of the best through the youth academy in recent years, hes not the best defender but hes gonna become an atacking midfielder at the pars. i think he'd still be at aberdeen if it wasnt for him bad mouthing calderwood in an interwiew, he was forced to train with the -18 spaud for most of the season

Formidible against who exactly? A bunch of celtic/rangers duds aren't going to scare anyone... As one who has seen alot of Jamie Smith' date=' he lacks one important skill as a winger: being able to cross the ball... but that's what he gets for training with Didier Agathe.

Celtic/rangers challenging for the title as usual, with hibs and hearts for third place methinks.[/quote']

Well we put the shitters up both the old firm on many occasions last season, so why shouldn't they fear us. With a better squad and consistency, I can't see why we can't pick up points from them on a regular basis. Also, I think Hibs will have a poor season and Aberdeen will beat Hearts to 3rd place. But I can't see the gap between the old firm and the rest being as large as 30 points.

That would be a formidable line-up' date=' but is Smith better than Clark? I know Clark is a bit annoying with his constant cutting inside and shooting rather than crossing but he does have skill and he's the only one who isn't scared to shoot from outside the box.[/quote']

i agree about clark having the balls to shoot but, severin has a pop now and then and did you see byrne at hearts on the last day of the season against hearts?? he was hitting shots for fun, only one went on target though. i dont mind clark but big jc seems to want to play him centre mid. i would have severin, nicholson, winter and dempsey ahead of clark at centre mid anyday, and i want mcauley to get a game this season and he is centre mid.

winter, dempsey and supposedly mcauley like to crack in a couple of shots as well so thats a bitty good.

muirhead seems to be coming on to a game as well!!!!!!! crazy. i really want mcnaughton to be in the starting 11 though, nervous kev is amazing.

:cheers:

now aberdeen are going for a striker from asia because the polish guy will cost alot of money

I didn't see that, the last I heard they were still in talks with his club and they have brought a french/senegalese striker in on trial.

It looks like we're going to have a few guys battling to play in the middle for a change, also a few challengers for the forward positions. I don't get why JC let Mcguire go then he takes in another defender on trial.