aberdeen-music

Sat September 3rd: Filthpact, T.R.I.B.E, Bonesaw, Evacuating Heaven.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Just So You All Know We Are Playing I Was Just Joking Because Im Bored And I Wanted To See If We Have Formed Any Hardcore Fans?

Have We?

You've just this minute lost one, you little bastard.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Jake i heard they might have a spare 5 minutes before Filthpact' date=' just enough time for you to play your 100 greatest hits and have 3 minutes to spare :rockon:[/quote']

Yeah, that'll do!

I'll have you know we're doing 2-minute numbers these days.

Guest Page 99

Haha. Two minutes?? and you call yourselves grindcore!? :laughing:

But aye, looking forward to this one. I am honestly hoping it will be as good as the Tom's gig on saturday.

Right Situation is this: Bonesaw have had to pull out, Due to being under the impression SPD couldn't make the gig (crossed wires) i asked Ocean Valley Empress form Inverness who are now confirmed so the lineup now stands as:

Filthpact

T.R.I.B.E

Ocean Valley Empress

Evacuating Heaven

This is to be Ocean Valley Empress last ever gig so lets see they get a warm welcome here in Aberdeen, Expect heavy Stoner Rock along the lines of Kyuss.

Ben Pact will also be selling kisses at the door to help raise diesel money for our tour.

Right Situation is this: Bonesaw have had to pull out' date=' Due to being under the impression SPD couldn't make the gig (crossed wires) i asked Ocean Valley Empress form Inverness who are now confirmed so the lineup now stands as:

[/quote']

i should never send txt messages when im drunk. yeah flash said gotta keep it 4 bands cos to allow for changovers. fair enough like.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Haha. Two minutes?? and you call yourselves grindcore!? :laughing:

But aye' date=' looking forward to this one. I am honestly hoping it will be as good as the Tom's gig on saturday.[/quote']

Ye cheeky wee shite, I knew I'd get stick for that! Anyway, 8pm kick off?

Guest Page 99
Ye cheeky wee shite' date=' I knew I'd get stick for that! Anyway, 8pm kick off?[/quote']

Haha! yup.

Aye 8pm kick off it is, I think the first band at 8:30, but I still have to ask about that.

Another amazing Aberdeen gig' date=' thanks to all who came along and the moorings for letting us do it, was really impressed by how much Evacuating Heaven have improved and T.R.I.B.E as expected were awesome. In grind we crust.

Dave[/quote']

I think you need to update your avatar Dave, you havent looked like that for bout 2 years now! Evacuating Heaven were miles better than last time I saw them. Filthpact and T.R.I.B.E are always good though shame there was a couple of people acting twats down the front for filthpact.

Guest Page 99

Had a really good night.

Was happy with our set, par a few slip ups.

T.R.I.B.E wern't totaly what I was expecting but they were good none the less, and Filthpact were as good as ever, a real shame it was their last scottish date.

Thanks to Dave for putting us on again, it was apreciated.