aberdeen-music

right you fuckers.......

sludge

Anyone fancy extracting the digit and help me organise a summer party or you all quite happy being boring as fuck.

any takers?

its always good when you take the weird and the wonderfull and pump the lot with alcohol.in the words of jimmy.....

come on......

fuck - should of called that one. in all seriousness folks,beach bbqs or whatever is a good way to bring all the handbag swinging bastards,egotistical bastards,snobby bastards,drunk bastards,talented bastards,cool bastards and bastards together for a night and day of drinking,smoking and general good banter with no problems. you all know it makes sense.

Guest ()Papaspyrou()
I heard Milner was wanting to do something like this' date=' a beach gig kinda thing.[/quote']

No offence to the kid but i'd prefer it to be without bands.....maybe i'm alone on that one though.

Beach Party in Scotland--- :nono: T-shirt has been worn

1996 - Balmedie beach - Lots of fun, but weather turned and it wiz ShitE.

I'm extremely well up for a Party this summa! .....But on a beach facing the North Sea aint happening.

Try some wooded area, much, much more fun wen ppl are blitzed and not cold + wet.

's

Im a F/T slag, I'll help pay something...to the limit of 1000 golden pennies...with a get-out clause and minimum duty bonus, and Maximum Consumption of both BBQ + AlcoHOl clause...that me term's take em or dinnae!! But if ye dinnae, oh! there will be Barney Rubble. :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

I thought that Kirkhill Forest had been agreed as a fabtastic location for such a social moray?

excuse my poor knowledge of local geography.

where's that?

Still sounding better than the beach so far.