aberdeen-music

Paintball

Kai

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys just a thought for you all...

I work as part of Warrior Paintball which has a site 6 miles out of town just past ardoe house. We run a whole day for 28.20 per person for 20 or more and 34.50 for less than 20 with lunch inc. tea' date=' coffee, soup, rolls, crisps, chocolate, pies and juice and 50 paintballs to start the day. To buy more paintballs costs 5 for 50 and 45 for 500. For booking call 01674 850 900.[/quote']

i reckon that sounds much better, especially for transportless tramps like me

To ge honest, I don't really give a damn which one we go to so long as I get to shoot the shit out of a bunch of people I vaguely know. Having already booked Skirmish, however, I think it would be simplest to stick with it. If the paintballing is a success and we decide to do it again in future, we could go elsewhere then. For now, keep posting here if you want to go paintballing. I'll PM everyone on the list next week seeking confirmation from them.

Hopefully I'll be back in time to catch the bus back to Edinburgh at 7pm...

I have space for 3 people in the car. Preferably, text me or Dan if you want a lift cos I don't really have net access. If you PM me, it will takes a few days to reply...

Looking forward to getting my ass kicked. I believe I will be the smallest and the most rubbish and I am likely to get damaged.