aberdeen-music

Your worst hangover ever?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 paticularly funny/painfull hangovers iv had have got to be

A. When i turned up at a girls house with a vest and shorts believing it was a leaving party when it in fact turned out to be her parents wedding anniversery and they were having a wine party (with a few of my old teachers no less). I ended up getting wank spannered on vintage wine and champange. I got kicked out only to get lost in the garden in panic i dived through the hedge and smashed open a bottle of wine i had nicked , i swiftly drank it and walked up the road leaving a trail of road side cones behind me. A Police car comes along and smashes into the cones they get out so i hide in a nettle patch (like you do). 30 minutes after my escape shattered glass in hand i decided to get up on a road side wall for a rest, being pretty mangled i manged to fall backwards off it falling about 6ft and rolling through bushes, nettles and thorns ending up on a forest track. Anyways the next morning it took me about an hour to realise why i couldnt move and why i was red head to toe. (thats a short version of it )

B. When i made a concoction of spirits (cask strength whiskey, vodka and after shock), sleeping pills, anti-depresants and a fruity number i had prepared earlyer. I decided to put the concoction in the kettle first and give it a quick boil. I was whiter than the human eye could imagine for 3 days i kept having dizzy spells too, surfice to say you live and learn.

2 paticularly funny/painfull hangovers iv had have got to be

B. When i made a concoction of spirits (cask strength whiskey' date=' vodka and after shock), sleeping pills, anti-depresants and a fruity number i had prepared earlyer. I decided to put the concoction in the kettle first and give it a quick boil. I was whiter than the human eye could imagine for 3 days i kept having dizzy spells too, surfice to say you live and learn.[/quote']

umm... an attempt at suicide? i dont think you can call that funny.. but u sure as hell deserved it to feel painful the next day..

Worse hangover was definately new years day 2003, the pints of black russians took over the next day, couldn't really move without the room spinning overtime...not good.

Now it seems like its only once in a blue moon that I can get drunk without getting really tired and having to go home.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Even though it's my birthday on Wednesday...

Stop using these boards to try and get people to buy you drinks.

Ach, it had been a while. Milestone birthday?

my worst hangover has to be the one I had after the 402 bbq.

that day I worked a 12 hour shift (6am-6pm) most of the day I had been flushing welds on dredger with a 9" grinder which is quite frankly exhausting and id eaten next to nothing all day.

about 2 hours after work had finsihed I went round to 402 for the bbq and proceded to drink most of the bottle of grouse I brought with me aswell as 6 beers and a couple of cups of wine in the space of an hour and a half, the last thing I remember from that night is going to the shop next door to get more drink.

I woke up the next morning at home and I had a HUGE scratch down my back that hurt like a bitch and pictures of me totally pissed on the net which pretty much tell what happened after my lapse of memory.