aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
*Amy*

The Matches to support Reel Big Fish

yea matches are unofficially confirmed but for all the pop punk fans you can now know that simple plan are the main support for this! enjoy!

yea matches are unofficially confirmed but for all the pop punk fans you can now know that simple plan are the main support for this! enjoy!

*shudders*

:p

Guest Bob

Holy shit.

if simple pan are supporting' date=' i'm affraid i may have to kill them. Wankers.[/quote']

If you do kill this Simple Pan band good luck.

I imagine that this post is all the evidence anyone needs though. Perhaps an IP address as well but dude! Ever heard of subtelty? :p

If you do kill this Simple Pan band good luck.

I imagine that this post is all the evidence anyone needs though. Perhaps an IP address as well but dude! Ever heard of subtelty? :p

Ha!....meh I'll blame it on someone else i'm sure i'll get away with it.

Anyhoo - on the rbf website to says that the matches are supporting at Moshulu, so hopefully Simple Plan won't come and make a superb gig slightly shitter.

No if they say they are gonna kill them it automatically clears them of murder...thats all I've learned from tv murder cases;)