aberdeen-music

cure for cancer on myspace

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

they're good but still pretty pricey to get one in decent condition

mine is mint and cost 270 pounds

have seen them as low as about half of that on ebay - don't forget postage on a heavy synth like that though. much better to get a jen sx1000 or a korg ms10 for cheap wacky analogue synths maybe. what you are really looking for are decent resonant filters and harsh LFO's for all that wacky spacy sounding shit

if you can play an old analogue synth you should join this band. i'm serious.

I'm currently tring to get a hold of a synth. Havn't really played them that much (outside using VST instruments) but used to play the old keys (piano) so i'm hoping to pick it up fast. I think you probably need someone with a bit of experience using them.

I'm currently tring to get a hold of a synth. Havn't really played them that much (outside using VST instruments) but used to play the old keys (piano) so i'm hoping to pick it up fast. I think you probably need someone with a bit of experience using them.
as far as im aware, Tom only had a few months experience when he recorded those songs.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

search www.vintagesynth.org for info - how much do you have to spend? I recorded those songs with a couple of months experience, i treally doesn't take much time to learn the basics, however i quite often surprise myself with a new sound effect from the mg1.

did i see you in asda at the beach today in a karloff tshirt?

search www.vintagesynth.org for info - how much do you have to spend? I recorded those songs with a couple of months experience' date=' i treally doesn't take much time to learn the basics, however i quite often surprise myself with a new sound effect from the mg1.

did i see you in asda at the beach today in a karloff tshirt?[/quote']

Yea that was me at the beach, thought i recognised you from somewhere.

Regarding my funds, the bank balance currently stands at just over 100 but it should go up a lot from that pretty soon. I'm probably looking in the 200-300 range.