aberdeen-music

storybook glen

catherine

yeah the ones about a party there on Friday night.

Seems strange penmaster has suddenly changed tack and is saying it's sad going' date=' while over on the other thread they say they go quite a lot.[/quote']

I was about to tell him how much of a hypocite he was....then couldn't find anything to back it up. I was so confused

I went to Storybook Glen once. I remember it well.

I was like 8 years old and it was a sunny day and me and my bro went with our mum to have a laugh and do stuff you do at a place like that like run around and eat ice-cream and have fun.

But it turned out that place sucks ass. I hated it and coudn't wait to get out. I don't get the excitement over looking a shit fibre glass models over and over again.

I just don't get the deal with why people, evern kids, think that place is any fun.

Educate me please someone.

I used to go there heaps when I was younger, but one time when I was like 3 or 4 my dad told me not to go on the spiral slide thing because I was too small but I started running up the steps to it anyways cos I really wanted to go on it. BAD idea, I ran straight to the top of the steps and then continued to fall straight back down them, I never made it to the slide. I smacked my head of the ground, fairly smashed up my face so I had to be taken to hospital. That taught me not to listent to my parents!

oh i remember during the midnight game of hide and seek...myself and ryan massie found a rather nice friend, namley some kind of massive pig...then massie thought it would be funny to throw a rock into its pen...the pig started running about...bastard got us caught :(