aberdeen-music

top six music related fantasies

steve corps

its as simple as it sounds.

1.kim wilde, light sheen of sweat, pulling a set of horizontal blinds down and pouting

2.meeting L7 in a bar and becoming their friends(wearing a lumberjack shirt with the sleeves cut off)

3.chasing the girl from transvison vamp through a park in early evening

4.having a swim with sabrina

5.the bit when bruce willis girlfriend sings a little song about a wolf in pulp fiction

6.patti smiths armpits on the cover of easter.

1. Riding with Betty Boo on the giant rocket in the 'Where Are You Baby?' video, hold on tightly to her glittering waist.

2. Being plied with hallucinogenic drugs by Ana Mantronic in a plush New York loft.

3. In a 'Freaky Friday' stylee waking up one morning as Christina Aguilerra. (just for one day mind)

4. Touching Nancy Sinatra's hair in 1965 to see if it moves.

its as simple as it sounds.

1.kim wilde' date=' light sheen of sweat, pulling a set of horizontal blinds down and pouting

2.meeting L7 in a bar and becoming their friends(wearing a lumberjack shirt with the sleeves cut off)

3.chasing the girl from transvison vamp through a park in early evening

4.having a swim with sabrina

5.the bit when bruce willis girlfriend sings a little song about a wolf in pulp fiction

6.patti smiths armpits on the cover of easter.[/quote']

If it's a young Kim Wilde i'm with you on that one.

Kim Gordon would still get it too.

:puke:

Not with you on that one, i didn't think she was hot before.

Julia Ruzicka from Million Dead would be my ideal, especially if she rocked up to mine with Brody Dalle in tow, i know i'm gonna get a verbal shit kicking for the last part of that- but lets face it, Brody is the right side of dirty for me :D

1. Rachel stevens locked in a cupboard under my sink, for my own personal use

2. I would throw Darius in front of 2-pac as he's being shot at...

3. Using the 'ginger one's face' out of Girls aloud as toilet roll

4. I would wear J-lo as a pair of swimming trunks

5. Being lead singer of Oasis, just so I could kill myself

6. Force feeding Kid Rock the good end of a shotgun

7. I would love to be a personal massuse for Kylie, and Dannii Minogue at the same time..one hand each...

8. Be John Lennon's dropping buddy

9. Would go back in time so the guy who created the Crazy frog was never born.

10. Be apart of the fukateering Jackson 5, taking mikey's place saying " oi jackson, your too young to be a star, fuck off and learn about life, then release 'bad' when your like 26....ok you future child molesting, squint nosed prICCCCKK"

Brody is a man!!!! There are far nicer "rock" chicks. The new JJ72 bassist Sarah Fox for one' date=' now she is a treat! Million Dead girl has a bit of a pram face. The violinist in the Arcade Fire is pretty nice.[/quote']

Haha, what the shitting hell is a 'pram face' dude???

New JJ72 bassist is cute tho.

I assume by most of these replies, these are sexually motivated.

1 - Having a picnic with Alison Goldfrapp in a Bavarian forest under the shadow of a snow-capped mountain, humming 'Lovely Head' whislt she accompanies on Melodica.

2 - Performing a drunken duet of 'I got you babe', with Karen O of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, to a crowd of angry people who thought they were coming to see the Lost Prophets. Then taunting them with chants of "Trucker caps are for truckers" before running away from the shower of bottles coming towards the stage.

3 - Getting a lift from Sharin Foo of the Raveonettes on her Harley and stopping at a roadside greasy-spoon for coffee, cigarettes and conversation.

4 - Brigitte Bardot singing me anything in French.

I've run out.

1. Being pleasured by nikki sixx and dave navarro in the people tank behind the reception desk of the Standard hotel in LA. http://www.standardhotel.com/

2. Shopping in Soho, New York with Jake Shears.

3. Performing with a Carrie Nations tribute band in a futuristic Planet Boo themed bar in a seedy part of London.

4. Owning Suzi Quattro's leather trousers.

5. Riding the biggest roller coaster in the world with Susannah Hoffs and holding her hand on the scary parts.

6. Performing cabaret in an Obedience School stageshow with special guest stars, The Dresden Dolls.

to be honest. playing naked in the red square in moscow to like a million people.

soemthing about 2 million eyes focused on ym knob gets me going.

also, about the Yeah yeah yeahs drunken duet one, why would bottles come flying forward, aint LostProphets fan straight edge? so if you did get attacked, they'd be plastic, and you could stand and mock them for they're feeble attempts at abuse.

Classic! Seeing as I only got four myself' date=' can I borrow your one and two?[/quote']

Borrow away. I put quite a bit of thought into those two, they are just the first draughts, I'll update them in the future.

1. Being pleasured by nikki sixx and dave navarro in the people tank behind the reception desk of the Standard hotel in LA. http://www.standardhotel.com/

That hotel looks ace' date=' the rooftop bar especially.

Have you ever seen Brighton's Hotel Pelirocco?

They have rooms themed around Betty Paige, Lee Scratch Perry and the Asian Dub Foundation

also' date=' about the Yeah yeah yeahs drunken duet one, why would bottles come flying forward, aint LostProphets fan straight edge? so if you did get attacked, they'd be plastic, and you could stand and mock them for they're feeble attempts at abuse.[/quote']

Some of them drink that fancy European sparkling water though.

also' date=' about the Yeah yeah yeahs drunken duet one, why would bottles come flying forward, aint LostProphets fan straight edge? so if you did get attacked, they'd be plastic, and you could stand and mock them for they're feeble attempts at abuse.[/quote']

Only cause they're too young to drink.

:D