Dayeth

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Get in there you big furry oaf. I don't care what you smell..."

"I sense something. A presence I've not felt since..."

"That's no moon. It's a space station..."

"The more you tighten your grip' date=' Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through your fingers. .."

"It's a good thing you have these compartments. - Yeah, I use them for smuggling..."

"I got a problem here.

Eject!

I can hold it.

Pull up!

No, I'm all right... ahhh!"[/quote']

"you're all clear kid now let's blow this thing and go home!"

Guest Cowboy Dan

I don't get it, how come the last two films were both totally awful flops that got ignored after about a week yet people still get so excited about this one?

I don't get it' date=' how come the last two films were both totally awful flops that got ignored after about a week yet people still get so excited about this one?[/quote']

i really liked the last two films. not as great as the old ones of course. and this new one is the most important one of the lot as it links up to episode 4 (the first star wars film)

I don't get it' date=' how come the last two films were both totally awful flops that got ignored after about a week yet people still get so excited about this one?[/quote']

yes they were complete flops I mean Episode 1 was only the 4th top grossing film of all time, and Episode 2 outgrossed both the Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi, and is the 22nd top grossing film worldwide of all time.

http://www.imdb.com/boxoffice/alltimegross?region=world-wide

And yep that film rocked, the second half would be up there with the best ever Star Wars moments and it was probably overall better than Return of the Jedi, the first to equal the original trilogy,

Cheers

Stuart

Guest Logan
how ace was it when the jedi were getting killed off' date=' i felt really sorry for conehead man.[/quote']

You mean Ki Adi Mundi? I think I actually shed a tear when Plo Koon and Kit Fisto died! :(

I must admit tho, I have never seen a film in the cinema as good as that! I have never seen a Star Wars movie as good as that! BEST MOVIE EVER!!! ^_^

The movie was incredibly funny. Best Star Wars Ever.

Did I mention it's the best?

Guest haigyman
You mean Ki Adi Mundi? I think I actually shed a tear when Plo Koon and Kit Fisto died! :(

I must admit tho' date=' I have never seen a film in the cinema as good as that! I have never seen a Star Wars movie as good as that! BEST MOVIE EVER!!! ^_^

Did I mention it's the best?[/quote']

fantastic atmosphere probably helped, must've been something to do with the ACE poeple sitting behind you eh? ;)

I must admit tho' date=' I have never seen a film in the cinema as good as that! I have never seen a Star Wars movie as good as that! BEST MOVIE EVER!!! ^_^

Did I mention it's the best?[/quote']

you werent very talkative last night