aberdeen-music

Europe + Viking Skull @ Moshulu

Ross

what kind of audience do you reckon it will be? .. alot of "oldies"

I think it`s a fair(ish) mix to be honest.

There are a lot of very young kids with tickets. Obviously along to their first gig with their mums and dads. Well... judging by the people that i`ve seen buying tickets.

Just so you don't get duped into going to this gig - I have seen Viking Skull and, quite frankly, I think they're the worst band I've seen in moshulu. They play regurgitated 80's bad metal and they play it badly.....now you might be thinkking "well, 2 negatives make a positive"....well thats only in maths and doesn't apply to shit bands.

Please understand that this is my opinion, and, if I was part of some form of elected group of a board of some calibre who's job it was to remove stick stick bands from the music industry to avoid unnecessary duplication of bollocks thats already in existance, this band would be first!

But hey, that might be your bag.

(Not Birdman)

That was... the best gig... at moshulu....

EVER

Seriously. Well done to Ross and everyone, Europe put on a fantastic show: Cherokee, Final Countdown, Gotta Have Faith, Carrie it was all there... Just just just wow!

:rockon:

Joey Tempest certainly still has it.

For Calum:

STORMWIND!!!

Well first of all I went to see Mercury Tilt Switch et al at Snafu but would like to thank the following:

a)Maxi for proving that he's not just some Internet nerd and telling members of Viking Skull to their faces outside Exodus that he thought their band were shite.

b)Darren from said band/Raging Speedhorn for proving part of their reputation as fucking idiots by pushing me over the fence outside Exodus thanks to the aforementioned comments by Maxi despite me being a Speedhorn fan and having nothing against Viking Skull. Cheers man!

c)Roddy Stone for being a decent guy and not the twat he's been made out to be in magazines.

Well first of all I went to see Mercury Tilt Switch et al at Snafu but would like to thank the following:

a)Maxi for proving that he's not just some Internet nerd and telling members of Viking Skull to their faces outside Exodus that he thought their band were shite.

b)Darren from said band/Raging Speedhorn for proving part of their reputation as fucking idiots by pushing me over the fence outside Exodus thanks to the aforementioned comments by Maxi despite me being a Speedhorn fan and having nothing against Viking Skull. Cheers man!

c)Roddy Stone for being a decent guy and not the twat he's been made out to be in magazines.

Nice one Maxi, a pint awaits you on Saturday