aberdeen-music

3 O'clock food stops

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a cracking place down the road from the Market' date=' you'd pass it if you were on your way to Hendry J's/Bassment from Drakes area. They do all the classic drunk food under one roof, even Chicken Pakoras.[/quote']

definately! their chicken shish kebabs are the best and also one of the post drinking foodstuffs you can get from a kebab shop that is still really healthy and good for you.

carlos' chips are awful. good for fags though.

i'm a sizzler man all the way. though i used to be affy partial to a pizza from al amin on bridge street and chips and cheese from the belmont kebab shop.

but the chips cheese n doner combo is simply devine.. fuck romantic meals, take me for a kebab ha

It has to be the Belmont Chipper for a 20 L&B and a red pudding supper, which should last until I get outside Thain's on George Street, where i can pick up a couple of steak pies, some day old butteries for breakfast and an Inverness edition of the P&J.:up:

I still think Amadeus had it sussed though, a sizzlers INSIDE a nightclub :rockon: .

carlos's... the one opposite drummonds' date=' and on the corner of the old elementz..

my old faithful friend carlos, always gives me nice little discounts[/quote']

I raise your discounts and give you freebies.

His driving is terrible though.

Sizzlers (a special Special - no cheese), Al Amins (chicken kebab and chips), The Little Belmont Pizza Hut (garlic bread or a standard margherita) and Carlos' for Chips.

bliss.

I'm now extremely hungry. :(

Guest tv tanned
Wouldn't it be fucking great if there were late night health food shops? As much as i love the above place' date=' the last time I ate there I almost choked on my own vomit after tasting the amount of grease was in the food...we need 3am tofu salads..[/quote']

now there's an idea for all you budding entrepreneurs

Aberdeen Famous Kebab Shop or something like that' date=' the yellow place half way down Market street, great guys, good grub (10" al funghi pizza, veggie pakoras or veg sarbeni is usually my choice...) and conveniently located next to the liveliest taxi rank in Aberdeen (always a fight, always).....

Wouldn't it be fucking great if there were late night health food shops? As much as i love the above place, the last time I ate there I almost choked on my own vomit after tasting the amount of grease was in the food...we need 3am tofu salads..[/quote']

I actually agree to an extent. Sometimes I go home and eat fruit after a bender!

Wirelessly posted (Nokia3200/1.0 () Profile/MIDP-1.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0)

The Tasty Tattie is on my way home so I usually pick up something from there and regret it later. Should i be so drunk that i sit there and eat it' date=' everyone else will be able to witness me resembling a tramp who has not eaten in weeks........ However!! I believe the last time Monsieur Coconut Ass had something from there, he threw it down in the middle of the road while screaming "that's a metaphor for my life, mate!" then came and climbed into my bed and told me "stop touching my semi" all night. Which I wasn't. I'm on the bus to london. Ugh! X[/quote']

This is the best post I've read in ages. :laughing: