• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

calum is a wanker

someone please lamp him one

Yes, please do.

It's the only way I'll learn.

Learn not to disagree with the in-crowd that is.

Rest assured though, any of you who would like to "lamp me one", I would most probably like to do the same to you, and I really couldn't give a flying one how childish that sounds.

I'm afraid not' date=' Gall.

It really depends on what your definition of a cockstain is.

I personally would define it using some others in this thread, but I guess they wouldn't.

Don't worry, I'm sure you're right.[/quote']

Hud yer whisht. It's a common known fact that you are unable to post something without making a complete arse out of yourself in the process. Best option is to think before posting. Or just never post.

I personally think the latter would be the wiser choice. :D

I fourth the comment of Mike Patton as a pope. I'd love to see hymns sang in full Fantmas style. Maybe with a little crazy rap thrown in for good measures. If that were to happen, I'd be heading to my local, unfriendly Catholic church every Sunday just to hear it.

Guest stuartmaxwell

Rest assured though' date=' any of you who would like to "lamp me one", I would most probably like to do the same to you, and I really couldn't give a flying one how childish that sounds.[/quote']

i would prefer to "lamp you ten"

:)

any complaints? please forward them to my complaints department, they will deal with all complaints within 24 hours

Hud yer whisht. It's a common known fact that you are unable to post something without making a complete arse out of yourself in the process. Best option is to think before posting. Or just never post.

I personally think the latter would be the wiser choice. :D

I fourth the comment of Mike Patton as a pope. I'd love to see hymns sang in full Fantmas style. Maybe with a little crazy rap thrown in for good measures. If that were to happen' date=' I'd be heading to my local, unfriendly Catholic church every Sunday just to hear it.[/quote']

That's right, everyone pile in now.

Guest neil ex
And he refused to relinquish the waterproof jacket for robes

Christ.. I remember you making fun of the waterproof jacket now. Haha! :D

You can't be too careful, living in Scotland! :D