aberdeen-music

Broken Sword 2

As far as I know' date=' there were only the three. And I've got to agree with Swingin' Ryan, need more games where you have to [i']think instead of blowing the shit out of everyone all the time. Now, where's my rope, lump of putty and stick...............

Not sure how you get three, Monkey Island, Return to Monkey Island, Curse of Monkey Island and Escape from Monkey Island.

There has to be a fifth game seeing as the Voodoo lady had a five game deal with LucasArts.

Not sure how you get three' date=' Monkey Island, Return to Monkey Island, Curse of Monkey Island and Escape from Monkey Island.

There has to be a fifth game seeing as the Voodoo lady had a five game deal with LucasArts.[/quote']

Er, I was counting on my bad hand, you know, yes, that one..

And if the voodoo lady says five, I'm not gonta argue, not without a new black cat bone and a piece of John the Conquerer root..

And anyway' date=' three or four, we still need some games where we have to think. Simon the Sorcerer, Indiana Jones, Full Throttle, anyone?[/quote']

I remember playing Simon the Sorcerer at some point, I completed Full Throttle - class game but still not in the league of the Broken sword or Monkey island series'.

There is something in the water...a hook thing...you can use it to lower and raise that step...you need to get the dog onto the step thing - using the dog biscuits - and then use the hook to lower the step, the dog falls in the water and then you can climb over the fence...

Sorry, thats not really specific enough but thats the jist of what you do.

I have a double gamepak thing of 'Day Of The Tentacle' and 'Sam And Max Hit The Road' but I could never get the bastard thing to work on this PC. Time for another go methinks...

Look for a piece of software on the net called scummvm. It is an emulator thing for Point and click games pre pentium era :D Should get them running and it is so worth it

Anyone else like grim fandango, not quite point and click but very very good none the less, also broken sword 3 has dissappeared from shops in Aberdeen and hasen't been seen on the PC for months :help: