aberdeen-music

Broken Sword 2

I recently picked up 90's classic Broken Sword 2 for the PC.

Quick question for anyone who owns the game - Once the art critic is knocked out, the gallery owner is on his knees and I have the label from the crate, how do I get him to tell me where the docks are. He just keeps telling me to "go away".

I appreciate this thread will be of no interest to most people, which is in keeping with the theme of The Wasteland.

I also have completed them both, but I cant remember. I thought he looked at the label and then went to the docks straight from there too. I suggest you just keep looking around the crates, maybe you missed something. But I'm going to go and play it now, cause it's ace, then maybe i'll remember.Sorry to be of no help.

There is a third one? I did not know this! I miss his humour too.

The third game came out for the ps2, I only knew it had come out as I spotted it in game. Im stuck on a bit with gaurd dogs and lots of stealth sneaking, George Stobbart style! :rockon:

"Hey Nico!"

"What eez eet Jjjooorrge?!"

"Nevermind"

that is classic! I prefer Broken Sword 1. Specially in Ireland "Who are you callin a kid mister, I'm 24, married with 3 kids" - Macguire

though George does deliver the best lines in 2 "aww c'mon everyone loves Pizza"

"Hey Bronson, what you doin? Just HANGING around?"

and when he keeps saying "why?" to emily...

im stuck on the bit where you have to turn the 3 wheels...ive a feeling im near the end and now ive kind of gave up on it.

Broken Sword three has the best ending ever, you get a sword and kill a dragon just like arthur. Oh deary me. I want to join a cult. Only annoying thing about the third one is the lack of point and clicky, and the stupid "quick press a button to stop yourself being run over" moments.

Anywho, you don't ask for advice in broken sword, loser.