aberdeen-music

Incubus

Beth

Guest idol_wild

Incubus are pretty lame in my view. They just fail to excite me in any way at all. They've tried to formulate this whole idea of mixing decks with rock music and it fails miserably in my view. An attempt to make them sound different just makes them sound rotten.

And the thing is, some of their songs would be semi-decent if they just stripped them down, left the decks alone, and kept guitar effects to a minimum.

But by and large, I think they're very weak.

no' date=' he meant that he thought they are shite...

I think they are alright...

I think they have only done 2 good albums though...

SCIENCE and Make Yourself...

Everything else is pretty bawz...

xXscottXx[/quote']

You obviously don't have a clue then. :p

Fair enough, their last two albums have not been up to the standard of Science (which is awesome from start to finish), but they still hardly have a bad song on them.

Their first two eps/mini albums are also excellent though (fungus amoungus and enjoy).

Very faith no more / chilli peppers in their earlier stuff. Sure they have mellowed out and diversified a little now, but that happens to any band over time really.

You obviously don't have a clue then. :p

Fair enough' date=' their last two albums have not been up to the standard of Science (which is awesome from start to finish), but they still hardly have a bad song on them.

Their first two eps/mini albums are also excellent though (fungus amoungus and enjoy).

Very faith no more / chilli peppers in their earlier stuff. Sure they have mellowed out and diversified a little now, but that happens to any band over time really.[/quote']

Bring it you pussy....

I liked Morning View and the albums before it but the latest one was piss. Bet their next one will be ace.

When i first bought a crow left of the murder, i was disappointed and it got dusty in my cd pile, but a couple of months later i tried it out again, and now i love it!

ooh certain shade of green acoustic is ace!! i dont really like 'a crow left....' as much as their previous albums but theyre awesome to see live. theyre playing leeds this year!! cant wait.

i like it how they call it "the lounge version"

talking of seeing them live, i missed them in may! :down:

am really wanting to go to leeds,i have the money, but all my mates are devoted to t in the park (seeing as the lineup is almost identical and its not so far away) :(