aberdeen-music

GOod luck Camie.

Chrisfindlay

It's nothing special. I didn't dance at all - Miss Glen was the only one that asked and I shot her down in flames. The food was average. There were three cretins in our year that didn't even wear kilts and just drank vodka in the toilets. The aftershow party however - see my gallery for some amazing pictures! hahaha

(disclaimer)

It's nothing special. I didn't dance at all - Miss Glen was the only one that asked and I shot her down in flames. The food was average. There were three cretins in our year that didn't even wear kilts and just drank vodka in the toilets. The aftershow party however - see my gallery for some amazing pictures! hahaha

(disclaimer)

that was a classic night. as soon as the music started Mrs Arno was running over to me like a flash....i could have had her if i wanted :D

I miss the ol' St Machar proms.... so much controversy at our two. First one was at the Britania which was stupid 'cos everyone just got plastered in their rooms throughout the duration of the evening and brought the shizzle nizzle to the party. Second one at pittodrie, where everyone went over to the broadhill bar to get hammered then we all came back and started a pit on the dancefloor... The limos, booze, dancing, banter and 5am room swapping at a prom are probably the greatest things in the world.