aberdeen-music

Who's all coming to Steriogram?

Guest Bob

All the bands were good, shame that steriogram were ill, the guys from the naked apes were determinds to stay away from them, to save getting the flu themselves, although the bassist was saying they were going to head off to Exodus, dunno if they got there.

Out of interest what the hell was the whole groupie thing stayover had going on, especially at the top of the stairs just before steriogram went on?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got in with kat (hellow_monday) and it was a most excellent show, steriogram still seemed to put on a decent show even though half of them were ill

i quite liked how the naked apes doubled up on all the vocals, that sounded most cool

stayover reminded me a lot of the earlier bliink 182 stuff (which imho isnt a bad thing)

and cheers to tim (guitarist in steriogram) for being a very cool guy

David

Ah Tim, he'd so get it. :love:

It was a pretty good night overall. Stayover's set was nice and sweet. And About A Girl = ace. Fairly enjoyed them.

Shortcut To Newark, wasn't sure what to expect but quite liked them. Good presence, got the crowd going with their free t-shirts and stuff.

The Naked Apes, hehe. Gotta love 30 year old teenagers. Good clean (or should I say dirty?) fun. Put a smile on my face.

I was obviously excited to see Steriogram, urm maybe expected too much. I appreciate that they were ill so I guess that's a contributor... Well, it could've been a lot worse I suppose.

Shame everything was running late too, a good few people seemed to be leaving for last buses. Bands need to plan trips from Glasgow in advance in the future!