aberdeen-music

Aberdeen University Students....

KarmaTsunami

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah' date=' 9 is a pass but it may not secure you a place in Honours.

I'm not saying what I got 'cos it was pretty damn good and I'll inflate my ego until all my efforts collapse into dust underneath my almightyly inflated head I risk giving myself :)

This, The Dresden Dolls and my birthday within 24hrs. ORGASM![/quote']

Where are you seeing the Dolls?

this guy i know told me this story about a guy he knew (so it probably isn't true):

he had an exam at oxford and the only the question was "is this a question?"

the guy wrote "only if this is an answer" and got full marks

Yeah my Intermediate 2 Metaphysics teacher told a variation on that many moons ago, but the question was "why?" and the best mark was gotten by a guy who wrote "why not?"

15 for history, 16 for spanish language and 17 for spanish literature and film...in off the red! Pride comes before a spectacular fall though

like me' date=' most of you should have gotten your results back today....but i only got one out of two back, and i know a lot of first years didn't get any....does anyone know why they're coming back staggered when yesterday was the deadline?

also, hope y'all did well...i passed anthropology! woot! :rockon:[/quote']

By the way the second year anthropology is pretty gash! It depends if you enjoy a good mind-fuck from anthropologists trying to out-smart each other! Hello Demon Cleaner, I got a 17 for American History, I'm well chuffed! :D

By the way the second year anthropology is pretty gash! It depends if you enjoy a good mind-fuck from anthropologists trying to out-smart each other! Hello Demon Cleaner' date=' I got a 17 for American History, I'm well chuffed! :D[/quote']

What?!?!?! You must have sucked Ranson off!

By the way the second year anthropology is pretty gash! It depends if you enjoy a good mind-fuck from anthropologists trying to out-smart each other! Hello Demon Cleaner' date=' I got a 17 for American History, I'm well chuffed! :D[/quote']

i ken 'at you fool, i just sat second year anthropology. well, perceiving cultural differences anyway.

Guest Ancient Mariner
16 for History and Philosophy of Science' date=' 16 for Cell Biology, 12 for Molecular biology, and I'm still waiting on physiology.[/quote']

On Floor 2 of the Oueen Mother Library, the History and Philosophy of Science books run from shelfmark Sc.500 to Sc.627, physiology from 611McM to 612.71Bar, and Cell and Molecular biology are around the 575 to 575.88 mark. I know this because I put them there.

Guest Ancient Mariner
history 'europe in the 20th century 'which wiz a first year course' date=' well chuffed like. :rockon:[/quote']

I did that! I was barely there, tho, because of the 9 0'clock starts so I doubt you'd know me.

Guest valley69
I did that! I was barely there' date=' tho, because of the 9 0'clock starts so I doubt you'd know me.[/quote']

aye, i wiz hardly there either...christoph was boring..the chick who wore that red hat wias fucking hot though! You in any history classes this time round?

On Floor 2 of the Oueen Mother Library' date=' the History and Philosophy of Science books run from shelfmark Sc.500 to Sc.627, physiology from 611McM to 612.71Bar, and Cell and Molecular biology are around the 575 to 575.88 mark. I know this because I put them there.[/quote']

I live on Floor two (well, when i go in the library). I think i know who you are.

Guest Ancient Mariner
aye' date=' i wiz hardly there either...christoph was boring..the chick who wore that red hat wias fucking hot though! You in any history classes this time round?[/quote']

What chick? Was she a student?

I was doing "Revolutions", but it was replaced with Britain & Ireland so I changed to History of Art.

I was in the flat of a "Cuts" member recently. I think she was the drummer.

Guest valley69
What chick? Was she a student?

I was doing "Revolutions"' date=' but it was replaced with Britain & Ireland so I changed to History of Art.

I was in the flat of a "Cuts" member recently. I think she was the drummer.[/quote']

ah cool thatd be rhalina, howd u know her?

Guest Ancient Mariner
ah cool thatd be rhalina' date=' howd u know her?[/quote']

I don't, but a friend of hers invited us there. It was made clear we weren't welcome, so we left pretty soon (we being me, Demon Cleaner, Jimmy Jazz, Leif Erikson and Lizard King)

Guest valley69
I don't' date=' but a friend of hers invited us there. It was made clear we weren't welcome, so we left pretty soon (we being me, Demon Cleaner, Jimmy Jazz, Leif Erikson and Lizard King)[/quote']

oh shit, was this recently as in two week ago, or like a few months ago?

Guest Ancient Mariner
oh shit' date=' was this recently as in two week ago, or like a few months ago?[/quote']

It was December, I think. It was fair enough, she had no idea who we were.

Guest valley69
It was December' date=' I think. It was fair enough, she had no idea who we were.[/quote']

ah well, oh that chick was a student btw, well fit. I was the bald, big built guy if you ever saw me in lectures..i smell also.