aberdeen-music

Bouncer mentality!

slinkmasif

The bouncers at moshulu, the moorings, drakes (r.i.p) and the lemon tree all seem to be pleasant chaps/ladies. they are at least understanding and give an heir of professionalism and seem to handle situations with common sense instead of resorting to thuggery or stupidity.

Triple Kirks/Exodus on the other hand seem to have a breed of shitheads akin to those mentioned by Flash. I have also seen it in other establishments too, a lot of these guys seem to do it as some sort of power trip and for management to back them up in cases of wrongdoing just gives these pricks the impression that they can get away with it all the time.

:down:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bouncers at moshulu' date=' the moorings, drakes (r.i.p) and the lemon tree all seem to be pleasant chaps/ladies. they are at least understanding and give an heir of professionalism and seem to handle situations with common sense instead of resorting to thuggery or stupidity.

Triple Kirks/Exodus on the other hand seem to have a breed of shitheads akin to those mentioned by Flash. I have also seen it in other establishments too, a lot of these guys seem to do it as some sort of power trip and for management to back them up in cases of wrongdoing just gives these pricks the impression that they can get away with it all the time.

:down:[/quote']

So, so bitter.... :D

I wonder sometimes why people under the age of eighteen boast so reaidly on a forum about their exploits in venues' date=' when the owners, staff and customers of said venues regularly view and post here.

My theory is they have small brains, anyone got a better one?

-edit- oh and Rob, December 02 was the correct date -/edit-[/quote']

Yeah, my comments relate to 02, which what I had worked out as the date, unfortunately I typed 03.

R

it wasnt supposed to be a "oh look at me i get into moshulu yay" thing...that was the first and only time i ever did (or wanted to) go to moshulu.I'm not dissing moshulu..i probably will go when im 18 but i dont go,not for fear of gettin refused, but becuase it's not my 'scene', not my thing...

So Tv TAnned. im not "boasting about my exploits" beacuse it was about the one experience i had of moshulu..i'd like to just point that out. Besides...its not like im the only one..and i look older than many moshulu goers who are 5th years at my school.

sorry...i felt like having a rant..dont take it to heart

it wasnt supposed to be a "oh look at me i get into moshulu yay" thing...that was the first and only time i ever did (or wanted to) go to moshulu.I'm not dissing moshulu..i probably will go when im 18 but i dont go' date='not for fear of gettin refused, but becuase it's not my 'scene', not my thing...

So Tv TAnned. im not "boasting about my exploits" beacuse it was about the one experience i had of moshulu..i'd like to just point that out. Besides...its not like im the only one..and i look older than many moshulu goers who are 5th years at my school.

sorry...i felt like having a rant..dont take it to heart[/quote']

Well done darling...:rolleyes:

Guest tv tanned
it wasnt supposed to be a "oh look at me i get into moshulu yay" thing...that was the first and only time i ever did (or wanted to) go to moshulu.I'm not dissing moshulu..i probably will go when im 18 but i dont go' date='not for fear of gettin refused, but becuase it's not my 'scene', not my thing...

sorry...i felt like having a rant..dont take it to heart[/quote']

so presumably that one and only time was hogmanay 02/03 then, since i saw you there that night?

i'm sure everyone in 5th year will thank you at school for ensuring that moshulu becomes much stricter with its id checks in future.