aberdeen-music

Worst lyrics

incredibledisc

The difference is that Franz Ferdinand know they are make little pop songs for girls to dance to. My Chemical Romance on the other hand think they are saying something really important and profound when they are the epitome of inarticulate teenage angst.

My Chemical Romance are not inarticulate. Evidently, you have listened to 'I'm Not Okay' and formed an opinion fonded upon that. Gerard Way is,IMHO, a brilliant lyrcist. However, he is not as good as Matt Skiba or Dustin Kensrue. :love:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Chemical Romance are not inarticulate. Evidently' date=' you have listened to 'I'm Not Okay' and formed an opinion fonded upon that. Gerard Way is,IMHO, a brilliant lyrcist. However, he is not as good as Matt Skiba or Dustin Kensrue. :love:[/quote']

You can tell that twat is a terrible lyricist from his band's name and his stupid face.

Jimmy Jazz, I sincerely hope you're taking the piss.

Stepmaster guy, fuck off. Fuck right off and die, or consider acquiring an informed opinion, one which does not involve," Their young so they must have shallow, shite lyrics", or,"Their old singer wasn't a good lyricist therefore this guy must be crap."

However, I think a lot of teeny bands do give others a bad name by

A. Being wide eyed bouncy pop bands in sweatbands and Blink T-shirts and thinking their ace for it.

B. Writing shallow, schoolboy lyrics.

Jimmy Jazz' date=' I sincerely hope you're taking the piss.

Stepmaster guy, fuck off. Fuck right off and die, or consider acquiring an informed opinion, one which does not involve," Their young so they must have shallow, shite lyrics", or,"Their old singer wasn't a good lyricist therefore this guy must be crap."

However, I think a lot of teeny bands do give others a bad name by

[b']A. Being wide eyed bouncy pop bands in sweatbands and Blink T-shirts and thinking their ace for it.

B. Writing shallow, schoolboy lyrics.

Ooh look at you! You managed to evolve from a Blink fan into an emo kid! Aren't you wonderful!

Ooh look at you! You managed to evolve from a Blink fan into an emo kid! Aren't you wonderful!

Okay, scratch the Blink bit, it was a really bad example, but I stand by my slagging of those who think they're great for having immature/teen-angsty lyrics. Yes I am a Blink fan, not to the same dgree as I used to be, but that's because I discovered a whole world of other music. I never liked their lyrics, which is what this thread is about. I'm not an emo kid, not matter how many times people repeat it. I have just as strong a dislike for lyrics by any of the bandwagon jumping emo bands. I just don't like people who write shallow lyrics and think they carry some weight. Like I say, ignore the Blink bit, it wasn't clever.

my downfall's new lyrics

my downfall - fall down

"mummy wont you give me some more pocket money!

cos i wanna get a belt so ma pants da fall down

fall down! fall down! fall down!

go away go away leave me alone

i'm so upset i'm so upset' date=' i'm so depressed!

why? why? why?

do i always fall down"

:rockon::rockon::rockon:[/quote']

that was so fucking cheap

I really think its funny and sa how people on these boards put my downfall down, i now respect this calum guy for fighting for his band and fighting dam well.

that was so fucking cheap

I really think its funny and sa how people on these boards put my downfall down' date=' i now respect this calum guy for fighting for his band and fighting dam well.[/quote']

I find it less funny. I should really learn to keep my hypocritical little emo mouth shut but thanks dude. :love:

Okay' date=' scratch the Blink bit, it was a really bad example, but I stand by my slagging of those who think they're great for having immature/teen-angsty lyrics. Yes I am a Blink fan, not to the same dgree as I used to be, but that's because I discovered a whole world of other music. I never liked their lyrics, which is what this thread is about. I'm not an emo kid, not matter how many times people repeat it. I have just as strong a dislike for lyrics by any of the bandwagon jumping emo bands. [b'] I just don't like people who write shallow lyrics and think they carry some weight. Like I say, ignore the Blink bit, it wasn't clever.

Sounds like My Chemical Romance to me.