aberdeen-music

the little kicks at the lemon tree. 18th feb.

tobyb

Lemon Tree

Take it your just going to buy a ticket then judging by your non-reply!

Thank the lord, dont really fancy any of your usual propositions!

Played Edinburgh last nite as warm up for Lemon Tree. Went pretty well but the sound was wierd coz we werent using our own equipment. Looking forward to Friday now.

We've got Pivo booked for after gig party till 3am so it could be a messy one!

Ha Ha

Ha Ha...R u still coming on Friday or are you washing your hair?

If Im not mistaken I think and hope we receive beer, although a pie would be nice!

Remember, say aye to a pie!

I can only assume you are referring to said evening when we had our brush with fame on way from 24hr pie shop! Oh the thrill! Bet she had more pies than me that nite.

Have you foned Joyce yet to see if shes coming?

Want me to invite your friend from Sizzlers?

Shes probably got a ticket already, she looked like the sort of fan we seem to normally attract. Classy!

As I mentioned elsewhere I think this will be one of AKA the Fox's last gigs before they all head off to Glasgow. Oh, is that cross-posting? Whoops! Anyway here's the full lowdown.

The Little Kicks+AKA The Fox+Dedalus+Headscene

Friday 18 February

The Lemon Tree

Tickets 5 (3.25 concessions & regulars)

Doors Open: 9pm

Show Starts: 9.30pm

Box Office: 01224 642230

The Little Kicks are an Aberdeen based four piece band with thriving ambition and huge potential. Providing a tight, melody driven, upbeat set the little kicks hit you with original songs and an original sound. Using a mix of guitars, synths and keyboards throughout their live set, the band ensure that they never outstay their welcome.

From a very strong support line-up, AKA The Fox play one of their last Aberdeen gig before the whole band high-tail it to Glasgow in search of fame and fortune.