aberdeen-music

Peter Doherty in an Islington Prison

Guest spanish guitar

Guest spanish guitar

After three straight days of gigs, the fourth day has been cut short, even before it started, he hit a pap apparently, well what can one expect after the exposure given to him over the weekend and demoralising photos, anyway there's an interesting clip reguarding him and Kate Moss in todays Mirror.

After three straight days of gigs' date=' the fourth day has been cut short, even before it started, he hit a pap apparently, well what can one expect after the exposure given to him over the weekend and demoralising photos, anyway there's an interesting clip reguarding him and Kate Moss in todays Mirror.[/quote']

Same old, same old.

It's a shame that prerogative guy got banned - he was always on about that annoying twat as well...

Guest spanish guitar

yeah they fairly meet up in the public limelight and are really benefiting of, of each others claim to fames, yeah, get real.

maybe i've been brought up differently than yous but , arggh giveoveeer

Guest spanish guitar
I met him when they played the Lemontree' date=' he was a complete cock, they all were. And that was [b']before hardcore class-A addiction kicked in.

wrong!!!!

as for the drummer, if you're refearing to Gemma then she's gone, but was nice and lovley and all that, replaced by one adam ficek, who's a dab hand at the ol' drumskins i must say, for people not sure of whom, he was in the band with the solo guy andrew avling(SP?) who played with ye ol' banjo at the lemon tree way back when,

Pete Doherty's been charged with blackmail and robbery.

I feel a bit sorry for him to be honest. It's his fault he got into this mess in the first place, but the press aren't exactly helping with matters. Of course he's gonna give 'exclusive' interviews with The Sun, The Mirror and every other shitty tabloid because that's what pays for his next hit. And Kate Moss is just an idiot. She's only seeing Pete Doherty because he's a 'cool' junkie and because he adds a bit of danger to her otherwise mundane existence.

Guest Mr Blastcap

kate moss?

a junkie, thats terribly bad form. i thought she only smoked fags and that. well she wont get an invite to the pub then the scabby tart.

seriously though, the libertines/baby shambles must have a press office to kill for, how they manage to get so much coverage is beyond me- the music is just so dated and crap sounding. hes a deformed little fucker too that pete, looks like one of them likely lads- terry i thi8nk, but with spakker overtones.

It's his fault he got into this mess in the first place' date=' but the press aren't exactly helping with matters.[/quote']

I wouldn't blame the press too much, I'd blame Alan McGee, for building up the 'mystique' throughout the Libertines, about them being rent boys, junkies, suicide bombers, etc... all in the knowledge it would have NME fawning over them like love-lorn parasites. It should have been obvious that the tabloids would pick up on the indie soap-opera, in the belief it'll sell more copies. The most depressing thing is that they're probably right...