aberdeen-music

Neighbours Spoilers Thread

psydoll

Well I meant smut generally but nevermind. I expect royalties for the ideas mind.

In general, I never wrote smutty songs. I certainly don't write them now.

I only wrote one 'smutty' song called 'Bring On The Sluts'. It just happened to be that my song was so good, so widely appreciated, talked about and in general fussed over that people seem to think I wrote a whole glut of sexual songs.

I didn't. I just wrote the best.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In general' date=' I never wrote smutty songs. I certainly don't write them now.

I only wrote one 'smutty' song called 'Bring On The Sluts'. It just happened to be that my song was so good, so widely appreciated, talked about and in general fussed over that people seem to think I wrote a whole glut of sexual songs.

I didn't. I just wrote the best.[/quote']

I'm sure I remember the guitar or perhaps the drumming being smutty...

I'm gonna be way too upset if Lou's Place burns down... I'm still not over the tragic death of Drew Kirk.

Neither am I :(

It's like... Libby was finally okay again after the accident' date=' then she got pregnant against all odds and had little Ben, they were just settling down and getting happy when...

BAM! Daddy Drew falls off a horse and breaks his neck.

Fucking writers.

25 minutes to go...[/color']

• 1 month later...
bad BAD news.

Karl dies soon! Heart attack on some remote country road.

(if you just read this by accident' date=' you brought this upon yourself.)

Tragedy.[/quote']

Oh.

My.

God.

Any fragile hopes of him every getting back with Susan have just been shattered.

Bugger.

EDIT: Aye I tried to check erinsborough.com/net and it came up with the same message. Damn damn and triple damn.

Unless they make some spin off called "Neighbours: The Afterlife"

He does die but he is resucitated, so he is still there but the last thing he does as he is having his heart attack is phone Izzy and Susan and tells them both that he loves them... Susan and Karl probably do get back together after many miunderstandings... But Karl does not die...

Cheers

Stuart

• 1 month later...