aberdeen-music

Neighbours Spoilers Thread

psydoll

In an effort to stop the plague on society that is people giving away spoilers as to what will be happening in our beloved soap I declare this to be the official thread for any spoilsports/impatient/nosy people to state and discuss what is going to happen in Ramsay Street.

Why only today Camie's eyes were burned by Hog's careless posting and now those 25 minutes of his day will be slightly less enjoyable as his brain reminds him of that thread. For shame Hog. That poor boy.

On a slight side note I finish work at half five nowadays Monday to Friday but if I hurry home I can get there just after the recap bit so huzzah! Everyone's a winner! Except poor traumatised Camie *sniff*

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tv tanned

actually, in fairness, if he brought up the little blurb that comes up after you put the arrow over the title, then he would have had to read beyond the 'do not read any further' bit.

so they're going for the racy brookside incest storyline huh?

i much prefer the sky becoming a lesbian storyline.

so what's with neighbours going mental? nothing much happens for ages then all hell breaks loose and it becomes the edgiest and most explosive soap on the box! what gives?

I find it hard to believe that anyone could "spoil" neighbours. What's the next exciting plotline? One of the kids runs away from home and gets lost in "the bush" as neither her nor her imaginery friend know the way home? There's a tragic automobile accident resulting in the hospital set being dusted off once more? There's a dispute over a square foot of lawn in Ramsay Street resulting in much hedge planting and humorous japes? The Street has a competition to see who is the biggest idiot? The pub burns down... or explodes... again?

Dear oh dear.

I think it'd be hilarious if one of the Ramsays turned up telling everyone to clear out of their homes because legally the land still belonged to their family.

Or even better, if Adam from Home and Away moved in, still in hiding after killing Bobby Fisher.

I find it hard to believe that anyone could "spoil" neighbours. What's the next exciting plotline? One of the kids runs away from home and gets lost in "the bush" as neither her nor her imaginery friend know the way home? There's a tragic automobile accident resulting in the hospital set being dusted off once more? There's a dispute over a square foot of lawn in Ramsay Street resulting in much hedge planting and humorous japes? The Street has a competition to see who is the biggest idiot? The pub burns down... or explodes... again?

Dear oh dear.

I think it'd be hilarious if one of the Ramsays turned up telling everyone to clear out of their homes because legally the land still belonged to their family.

Or even better' date=' if Adam from Home and Away moved in, still in hiding after killing Bobby Fisher.[/quote']

Stayover Spoiler:

they don't get any better.

When was the last time you watched Neighbours anyways lad - there's been a significant increase in the more 'sensational' storylines and it's much more interesting than you make oot. Lesbians! Incest! I seem to remember you liking that sorta stuff so much you'd write songs about it before ;)

When was the last time you watched Neighbours anyways lad - there's been a significant increase in the more 'sensational' storylines and it's much more interesting than you make oot. Lesbians! Incest! I seem to remember you liking that sorta stuff so much you'd write songs about it before ;)

I've never written any songs about lesbians or incest, but thanks for the ideas.