how did your team get on today??

Guest stuartmaxwell

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scorge Spike
Partick Thistle 1-1 Airdrie Utd

Partick extended their unbeaten league run to six games' date=' but the draw still leaves them hovering above the relegation zone.

Thistle took the lead after 14-minutes, when Derek Fleming curled in a wind-assisted corner kick into the net.

Airdrie equalised 10 minutes later when Alan McManus headed in a David Dunn corner from six yards out.

Thistle almost scored at the death but Mark McGeown saved Armand One's goal-bound header. [/quote']

Bollocks. It's Hamilton away on Saturday, a must-not-fucking-lose game.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

It's gloat time. 2-1 to the mighty Dunfermline over Jimmy Calderwood's Aberdeen, and how fucking sweet it is. He asked for it by taking on Davie Hay, and in doing so has assumed the lowly status of just slightly above Scumbag Falkirk Bastard. Poach our manager, attempt to poach half our team, do whatever the fuck you like to my beloved DA, just let me enjoy and savour and relish this sweetest of humpings. Come on ye Pars. Ah!

*fills glass*

I know i shouldn't brag about it' date=' esp. on aberdeen music (and i am from aberdeen)... My uni's women's rugby team, Dundee, beat Aberdeen Uni 27 - 0!!!!!

It was so good, i did my first proper tackle, and still haven't got any injuries, other than a few random bruises.

Anyone play on their uni's rugby team?? It fuckin rocks :D[/quote']

female rugby players.......shudder.

i just don't like the idea of a girl who could easily beat the living shit outta me

Guest Scorge Spike
Hamilton Accies 1-0 Partick Thistle

Maryhill-born Pat Keogh stepped off the bench to net his first goal for Hamilton Academical as they leapfrogged Partick Thistle into third bottom spot.

The defeat ended Thistle's eight-game unbeaten run.

mad19.gif

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Pars humped again, 2-1 at Kilmarnock. Doesn't matter, I'm still on a high after cuffing the sheep last week, who kindly humped Livi this week. Phew! As long as we don't get relegated I shouldn't have too much to complain about. Speaking of relegation, how's tricks Scorge?