aberdeen-music

how did your team get on today??

Guest stuartmaxwell

Guest stuartmaxwell

montrose 1 cowdenbeath 2

fucking cunts, the referee was absolutely terrible. bloody fife minks, grrr we havent won this year.

henry hall has to go, he has no ideas no tactics and no midfield

steve kerrigan broke his wrist also :down:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearts penalty may have been dubious, but we had a stonewaller turned down right afterwards. Not entirely sure why the Aberdeen goal was chalked off, but I'm not exactly going to cry about it too much! And at the end of the day, in what has been a very, very pish season for us (Braga games and Basel away excepted), we're still in the hunt for a European spot.

Guest Scorge Spike

For the first time in a fucking age, I saw Partick Thistle win a game at Firhill! A 4-1 against Raith - when they scored first I thought it was going to be another of those fucking afternoons (ie. Hamilton Accies just before christmas), but Andy Ross scored an absolute fucking beauty which will be worth watching on Scotsport First, and we steamrollered them second half.

I am a happy bunny this evening.

Guest neil ex
Mike McCurry was the ref today.

I think McCurry and Rowbotham, together, must conspire against Aberdeen. It's incredibly frustrating.

Montrose losing again, however, did dampen the disapointment somewhat. :D

Cambridge United and Dunfermline also lost today.

Hearts penalty may have been dubious' date=' but we had a stonewaller turned down right afterwards. Not entirely sure why the Aberdeen goal was chalked off, but I'm not exactly going to cry about it too much! And at the end of the day, in what has been a very, very pish season for us (Braga games and Basel away excepted), we're still in the hunt for a European spot.[/quote']

aye the decison you got wasn't but the one after was, our goal looked perfectly good and i thought we may have got a penalty later on too. ill have to see the highlights tho.

i honestly thought my mate was gonna batter someone when he got out of tynecastle he was absolutely raging, i wasn't too bothered tho, was a good day out and my other mate won 420 from a 5 bet so he didnt really care either.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
bloody fife minks' date='[/quote']

Be VERY careful.

The Pars got spanked again, humped by some two-bit ragtag outfit with no history or heritage whatsoever. This is now the norm in these A.T.B.C. (After That Bastard Calderwood) days, not content with sodding off at the drop of a hat, he's tried to buy half the fucking team. Back to the bad old days of relegation dogfights and crucial six-pointers.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

I'm afraid Forres threw it away and lost 2-1.

Pars humped again 0-3, out of the cup by the green half of The Cancer Of Scottish Football, all over by half time. Just a relegation dogfight to look forward to now.

*looks out "Into The Valley" 7"*

Guest Scorge Spike

Final score 2-1 to Deveronvale. Arf!

Being as we are out of the cup, Thistle had nothing to do, other than prepare for the big six pointers against Hamilton and Airdrie looming......