aberdeen-music

Fernando Ricksen.....

Hugh_Jazz

Guest neil ex

I'd love to see the day when Ricksen gets carried off the pitch at Pittodrie with a broken leg...

erm, I don't mean that really.

Other 'Scottish' footballers I hate:

Craig Moore

Alex Rae

Peter Lovenkrands

Nacho Novo

Bobo Balde

Alan Thompson

Chris Sutton

John Hartson

Neil Lennon

Stillian Petrov

Guest spanish guitar
footballers I hate:

Craig Moore

Alex Rae

Peter Lovenkrands

Nacho Novo

Understandable...

footballers I hate:

Alan Thompson

Chris Sutton

John Hartson

Neil Lennon

Stillian Petrov

Meh, to you! So is it just Old Firm players you have a disliking to? Or their best players? :nono:

Guest spanish guitar

I get your point, I guess, my two cents, for what it is worth,

Craig Moore - Didn't see nothing too harsh with his game

Alex Rae - A dirty little hun if ever there were, he don't take the ball, he takes out the legs, but he got his just deserts at the last Old Firm.

Peter Lovenkrands - Maybe, he fallen to the ground a little to premature, but nothing too bad, i guess- where's he just now? Playing alongside the under 21's I presume?

Nacho Novo - I actually somewhat rate this fella, never a possibility for his national team, but what can you expect, from a guy four feet from the ground? And he doesnt in my opnion seem the sort to jump for the sake of it, he' a grafter, runs, cahses after all the balls, shrugs and struggles with the defender to get the ball.

Alan Thompson - A temper I'd say, nothing to malice, other than what you see at the Old Firms

Chris Sutton - WHAT? If you're in reference to the way he appraoches the goal kick, long ball, by backing into the player or whatever, you're wrong, it's a great technique as used throughout euorpe, although granted he don't make it look spectatular, but it's a great way to leave your man standing/free kick in good situation, setting up possible goal scoring oppertunity, good player

John Hartson - Fat loafer, I see no reason in his contract extension, with maloney on the come back, and his lack of pace, stamina, although his pie intake does seem to have decreased, and I'd say he trips over the daisy more so than others would

Neil Lennon - Legend, it's a simple Roy Keane situation, you love him for it or you hate him for it, he's a great holder and passer, and gets stuck in at every oppertunity, although has let himself down, none more so than at Pittodrie earlier this season when Juanjuro(SP?) got sent off (ICT 1 Celtic 3)

Stillian Petrov - Yeah, but that's how he plays, us scots want better football then when the players come we do nowt but complain at the way they play, be it diving or whatever, not highly rated, but suitable for Scotish and Uefa cup, i feel. 6/10.

this caller was not at the game today coz i'm somewhat skint for possibly obvious reasons but, and although they didn't actaully say it as such on the radio, i'm fairly sure that ricksen was at least as odious as normal this afternoon.

at least it sounded like a better game than last weeks effort. and preece was doing commentary. he was actually quite good. given his habit of unfortunate self-injury, don't bet him being a regular there within a season or two.

I get your point' date=' I guess, my two cents, for what it is worth,

Craig Moore - Didn't see nothing too harsh with his game

Alex Rae - A dirty little hun if ever there were, he don't take the ball, he takes out the legs, but he got his just deserts at the last Old Firm.

Peter Lovenkrands - Maybe, he fallen to the ground a little to premature, but nothing too bad, i guess- where's he just now? Playing alongside the under 21's I presume?

Nacho Novo - I actually somewhat rate this fella, never a possibility for his national team, but what can you expect, from a guy four feet from the ground? And he doesnt in my opnion seem the sort to jump for the sake of it, he' a grafter, runs, cahses after all the balls, shrugs and struggles with the defender to get the ball.

Alan Thompson - A temper I'd say, nothing to malice, other than what you see at the Old Firms

Chris Sutton - WHAT? If you're in reference to the way he appraoches the goal kick, long ball, by backing into the player or whatever, you're wrong, it's a great technique as used throughout euorpe, although granted he don't make it look spectatular, but it's a great way to leave your man standing/free kick in good situation, setting up possible goal scoring oppertunity, good player

John Hartson - Fat loafer, I see no reason in his contract extension, with maloney on the come back, and his lack of pace, stamina, although his pie intake does seem to have decreased, and I'd say he trips over the daisy more so than others would

Neil Lennon - Legend, it's a simple Roy Keane situation, you love him for it or you hate him for it, he's a great holder and passer, and gets stuck in at every oppertunity, although has let himself down, none more so than at Pittodrie earlier this season when Juanjuro(SP?) got sent off (ICT 1 Celtic 3)

Stillian Petrov - Yeah, but that's how he plays, us scots want better football then when the players come we do nowt but complain at the way they play, be it diving or whatever, not highly rated, but suitable for Scotish and Uefa cup, i feel. 6/10.[/quote']

I mostly agree with him.

Guest spanish guitar

Any celtic fans?

Who'd you think we should try to get through the transfer window?

I think our midfield needs a little help in the centre, a little creativity, maybe solid defender too, till the end of the season(John Kennedy on the mend),

Guest Ancient Mariner

Bojan Djordic was worse than Ricksen yesterday. He cupped his ears to us after they scored, which would be fine if we were having a go at him, but we were singing Stand Free.

And Andy Watson. What more can u say about him? If his legs were on fire, I'd piss on his face.

I realise this conversation has revolved mostly round the Old Firm' date=' but I'd like to move that Ian 'soon to be sacked' McCall be added to the official cunt list[/quote']

desperatley hoping United hold off from sacking him so he can drag that team down to the 1st division...would love to see the smug smile wiped from McCalls face

Any celtic fans?

Who'd you think we should try to get through the transfer window?

I think our midfield needs a little help in the centre' date=' a little creativity, maybe solid defender too, till the end of the season(John Kennedy on the mend),[/quote']

Apparently Bobo is off to either Boro or Man City and we're trying to Henchoz to replace him but we'll have to act fast.

Celtic + Rangers = The cancer of Scottish football.

sorry can't say i agree with that purely because, as an aberdeen fan, the most exciting games are when we play the old firm. those games are generally the ones i look forward to when the fixtures for the season are announced. its because they play better football, aberdeen usually up their game the crowds are better, with the old firm getting more tickets at pittodrie than the other clubs their away support is good and noisy gives us some competition when we r singing up in the RDS.

and when we go down there its pretty awesome too, was at ibrox earlier this season and it was ace, although we did get beat 5-0.

sure if they moved to england the spl would be more open and we would have a better chance of winning but i dont want to go and watch teams like livingstone week in week out.

Guest neil ex
sorry can't say i agree with that purely because' date=' as an aberdeen fan, the most exciting games are when we play the old firm. those games are generally the ones i look forward to when the fixtures for the season are announced. its because they play better football, aberdeen usually up their game the crowds are better, with the old firm getting more tickets at pittodrie than the other clubs their away support is good and noisy gives us some competition when we r singing up in the RDS.

and when we go down there its pretty awesome too, was at ibrox earlier this season and it was ace, although we did get beat 5-0.

sure if they moved to england the spl would be more open and we would have a better chance of winning but i dont want to go and watch teams like livingstone week in week out.[/quote']

It wouldn't be as good as a Champion's League home match against Real Madrid though, would it?