aberdeen-music

If you hate 10 Easy Wishes because I reviewed your band badly, sign here please.

JJ 10 Easy Wishes

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fucking hate 10 Easy Wishes. Seriously. You're so shite. Fucking generic skate-rock-n-roll-punk-pop twats. Just fuck off and die. I'm not kidding. I'll whip you with my wallet chain, then hit you with my skateboard. But shit...that's not very emo. And now that emo's cool I'm gunna...uh...cry all over you. And hit you with my flesh tunnels. Then spray hairspray in your eyes. But not too much. I need the rest.

Originally posted by Adam Easy Wishes:

I fucking hate 10 Easy Wishes. Seriously. You're so shite. Fucking generic skate-rock-n-roll-punk-pop twats. Just fuck off and die. I'm not kidding. I'll whip you with my wallet chain, then hit you with my skateboard. But shit...that's not very emo. And now that emo's cool I'm gunna...uh...cry all over you. And hit you with my flesh tunnels. Then spray hairspray in your eyes. But not too much. I need the rest.

yeah....what he said!*

*might not be all truth

• 3 weeks later...

I could say you guys were shit but that wouldnt be nice, or funny for that matter as id get but fucked by some AUBL rim jobbers. So instead ill say i respect your band and thank fuck you havent reviewed ours, or ill just cry.

And dont rip off the beach boys either or ill rip off yer legs.

cheers

adam

Well ...

Hmm .. dunno if you want a female's input since it only really seems to be males, but... Oh My God You guys can bitch !! I ought to take a leaf out your books ! ... As far as I'm concerened ... 10 Easy Wishes can put on a good gig, if the are twats ( which I wouldn't know ) ... then that's pretty shitty, but hey, everyone to their own.

Luv Mee xXx :dunce: