aberdeen-music

Black Atom Fansite

Mac Atom

Hey thanks! Well Rass rekons my site will probably be more up to date than the official Atom site :up:

I can believe that!

And another thing - What about making me sound a bit more interesting? Not only does my photo make me look like a burns victim, but my claim to fame is that I'm from Aberdeen. Come on! Here's a bit of trivia for both of us -

I baby-sat you when you were a kid and we watched a crappy horror film that we hired out because we couldn't find Terminator two in the St.Cyrus Spar. FACT!

Now that is the shit I'm talking about.

I can believe that!

And another thing - What about making me sound a bit more interesting? Not only does my photo make me look like a burns victim' date=' but my claim to fame is that I'm from Aberdeen. Come on! Here's a bit of trivia for both of us -

I baby-sat you when you were a kid and we watched a crappy horror film that we hired out because we couldn't find Terminator two in the St.Cyrus Spar. FACT!

Now that is the shit I'm talking about.[/quote']

:laughing:

METAL!

That's my relevance for the day.

I left the exam after an hour and 20 minutes. I literally could not have done anymore. I sat staring at the same goddamn question for 20 minutes and ended up leaving it blank (the only one I had to thank god) because I couldn't even think of something to make up to put there...

But I do know the effects of acetaldehyde build up in the blood...

And that's really about it...

You never know... by some freak accident in the marking I may pass... but I really am fully expecting to have to do the degree ones in may. Feck. Entirely my own fault for doing the minimum amount of work these past 4 months :(

Ar. Sod this internet lark, I'm off to Bassment with Princess to get pissed.

Yes, I'm aware it is but 11.30am.

Anyone in the area want to join us that's where we'll be :p

I think Goldfish is better but whatever floats your boat as they say....especially virgin megastore when they want you to buy something...but thats not important.

If you only left one question blank chances are you'll pass.....having said that I did fail maths last year after thinking the same thing, but then again I am crap at maths.........

oh wait....Black Goldfish....sorted :up: