aberdeen-music

Whats your plans for Saturday?

Smooth_groover

Probably a rake round town in the AM' date=' [b']followed by listening to the Dons on the radio in the afternoon, and hopefully the Tunnels opening do at night.

Your going to have a hard job doing that seeing as they ain't playing until sunday.

i'll be working 11am-9:30pm then probably going home due to having to be at pittodrie for 11:30am on sunday for their game against one of the glasgow two (can never remember which one)

Guest tv tanned

I will be doing some ironing and hoovering in the morning, in the afternoon I will be going to watch my brother's football, provided it is not postponed, and then going over to the parental home in the evening for supper and a few beers with the old man.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Get up mid-afternoon as I'll have a cunt of a hangover after tonight. See if any parcels of noise have been delivered, sulk when I probably find they haven't, drink some Bovril (lovely), watch the scores come in, sulk when the Pars get humped again, wait for the missus and the little one to pop round, hope the little bugger sleeps so we get some peace, sulk when the little sod doesn't sleep.

Depending on my time keeping....

Quick nip into Drakes to wish Biz a happy birthday

Handing out flyers in the cold

The Tunnel opening.... I think its invite only... I'm not sure... I'm apparently invited along with my better half, thats if its still bopping when I finish work.

Hip yeah.

Guest Scorge Spike
Is there something they're not telling me? :help:

Not unless they forgot to tell you that every hour you work over 37 per week gets you onto that rate. A threshold I will exceed tomorrow..........