aberdeen-music

Rate the avatar of the person above you.

Guest MarkJDelaney

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haigyman

(though my ignorance may lead to me overlooking something)

[EDIT]

i'm giving it a ZERO now, cause although this one is an improvement, i don't think you should change it so near the beginning of the game.

Guest haigyman
before i opened this i thought to myself' date=' fuck i wonder how long this will last before two people reply at the same time and the game gets fucked up

it's a fickle thing t'internet[/quote']

even worse if someone posted and they didn't have an avatar :moody:

Guest MarkJDelaney

(though my ignorance may lead to me overlooking something)

[EDIT]

i'm giving it a ZERO now' date=' cause although this one is an improvement, i don't think you should change it so near the beginning of the game.[/quote']

It was actually a coincidence me changing my avatar. This thread has become pointless now with the critics and people having conversation... so...

It was actually a coincidence me changing my avatar. This thread has become pointless now with the critics and people having conversation... so...

0...Rockstar took over GTA from DMA software, and absolutely killed its glory. :moody:

Guest MarkJDelaney
0...Rockstar took over GTA from DMA software' date=' and absolutely killed its glory. :moody:[/quote']

There's no way I'd deny how brilliant the first was, and the DMA graphic intros were. But how can you shake your head... have they done a bad job? Did they ruin GTA games? I really don't think so.

There's no way I'd deny how brilliant the first was' date=' and the DMA graphic intros were. But how can you shake your head... have they done a bad job? Did they ruin GTA games? I really don't think so.[/quote']

I think so, hence why I said it.

Now...rate my avatar, bitch

i dont know what the fuck cfh is. is it an irritant detergent on the skin? is it a type of mushroom that only grows in witner. is it the stable diet of a panda? no........so what the fuck is it.

could it be a a metal band and im just being a spoon?

most likely.

we shall find out.