aberdeen-music

Karloff, Lowtech (garage punk n roll from germany), Atomgevitter + Infection @ Drakes

kirkt

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree it was a lot of fun, the end of the night didnt go too well though some little shit accused my boyfriend of punching him and bursting his lip (he'd been sitting with me in the corner when this supposedly happened), then the bouncer bans him because some pleb couldnt handle getting pushed by him in the "pit". I hate 14 year olds with a passion now.

Loved Atomgevitter, Low-tech were hilarious and Karloff were bloody (ha ha geddit :rolleyes: ) excellent.

I agree it was a lot of fun' date=' the end of the night didnt go too well though some little shit accused my boyfriend of punching him and bursting his lip (he'd been sitting with me in the corner when this supposedly happened), then the bouncer bans him because some pleb couldnt handle getting pushed by him in the "pit". I hate 14 year olds with a passion now.[/quote']

Was that the dude in the Misfits bandanna?

I'm guessing it was him. And he was being a total fucking arse in that pit to Atomgevitter I think it was. Like' date=' a total macho meat-head wannabe arse.[/quote']

ha ha ha yup thats will, he was told to stop being like that but granted those little kids didnt have to lie. supposedly when he "hit" them he was actually with me in a wee corner nursing a badly dislocated thumb..

I blame old Jackie D.

I have nothing against the bouncer he did his job but still, i just hate it when a night goes like that

I don't know, he did get a little aggressive, but I don't think he meant to hurt anyone in the pit, and I didn't see him hit the boy, so I'm not going to comment on that, but I did notice that the dude didn't mention it until after Karloff had finished playing, and Will had sat down long before that, and I'm pretty sure the kid over-reacted outside aswell, but at least it didn't have to go any further than it did, to spoil what was otherwise a highly enjoyable gig.

yeah for the amount of young kids in that pit, but then again dont go in...it is meant to be aggressive. If will had punched the kid he would have apologised as i know he would never touch a kid that young, thats why he was outside trying to explain. but oh well,

i quite liked low-tech although no one seems to be mentioning them ha ha, the lead singer was funny! :up:

form the look on his face and the way he was acting in that pit, he wanted to behard. probably thought he's a pit master or some bollocks. basically, I wasn't that comfortable with the way he was acting in there.

I didnt see what happened outside, I just saw him as Jim was booting him out and his bird was speaking to Jim. this was as I was just walking back in.

fuck it. Atomgevitter were ace. as were Karloff and Lowtech, and Infection weren't bad. Gotta speed up 'Scream' though. I got bolloxed, and had a good night.

form the look on his face and the way he was acting in that pit' date=' he wanted to behard. probably thought he's a pit master or some bollocks. basically, I wasn't that comfortable with the way he was acting in there.

I didnt see what happened outside, I just saw him as Jim was booting him out and his bird was speaking to Jim. this was as I was just walking back in.

fuck it. Atomgevitter were ace. as were Karloff and Lowtech, and Infection weren't bad. Gotta speed up 'Scream' though. I got bolloxed, and had a good night.[/quote']

that "bird" was me ha ha, and you werent by any chance the kid with the orange mohawk? if so then obv your going to say that as well lets face it you two didnt get on like house on fire lol ach its over and done now and he aint going to be going back there.

I agree that Infection did play Scream a bitty slow. Someone took my Atomgevitter demo so I had to ask for another, I got the last one lol

that "bird" was me ha ha' date=' and you werent by any chance the kid with the orange mohawk? if so then obv your going to say that as well lets face it you two didnt get on like house on fire lol ach its over and done now and he aint going to be going back there.[/quote']

Dave's nae that lad - he would've just grabbed the dude's balls and squeezed as hard as he could :p

Dude was just wading in swinging his fists and got all in the orange mohawk guy's face at one point - that's not what a pit's s'posed to be about. Too many gigs lately have been blighted by bizarro Bringing The Mosh type antics...

that "bird" was me ha ha' date=' and you werent by any chance the kid with the orange mohawk? if so then obv your going to say that as well lets face it you two didnt get on like house on fire lol ach its over and done now and he aint going to be going back there.

I agree that Infection did play Scream a bitty slow. Someone took my Atomgevitter demo so I had to ask for another, I got the last one lol[/quote']

not me at all.

guy in sleevlesss camo shirt with the pig destroyer patch. bullet belt. long mohawk sticking out the back of my cap which was covered in patches and buttons. grabbing random peoples crotches throughout the night.

03ataf.jpg

that was me.

Dave's nae that lad - he would've just grabbed the dude's balls and squeezed as hard as he could :p

Dude was just wading in swinging his fists and got all in the orange mohawk guy's face at one point - that's not what a pit's s'posed to be about. Too many gigs lately have been blighted by bizarro Bringing The Mosh type antics...

Someone needs to teach that fat mini - mowhak guy some manners - I was watching him all night and he was needlessly violent whenever a band came on. He wasn't very happy when someone was needlessley violent to him, but he fully deserved it. If you're a dick to others, others will be a dick to you.