aberdeen-music

Karloff, Lowtech (garage punk n roll from germany), Atomgevitter + Infection @ Drakes

kirkt

Someone needs to teach that fat mini - mowhak guy some manners - I was watching him all night and he was needlessly violent whenever a band came on. He wasn't very happy when someone was needlessley violent to him' date=' but he fully deserved it. If you're a dick to others, others will be a dick to you.[/quote']

FULLY

Baith as bad as een anither min. And that Dave boy as well - he'll have someone's eye oot wi thon fingers.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone needs to teach that fat mini - mowhak guy some manners - I was watching him all night and he was needlessly violent whenever a band came on. He wasn't very happy when someone was needlessley violent to him' date=' but he fully deserved it. If you're a dick to others, others will be a dick to you.[/quote']

ha ha you took the words out of my mouth, it was that guy william had the problem with, he dislocated wills hand, if will had hit the kid purposely then why was he outside apologising if he had.

but youre right, its not all about that.