aberdeen-music

Karloff, Lowtech (garage punk n roll from germany), Atomgevitter + Infection @ Drakes

kirkt

good for nothing promotions presents..

Lowtech: Garage punk n'roll, all the way from Germany in the vein of early Hellacopters

Atomgevitter: Hardcore punk from Fife, featuring members of Fighting Cougars, Lowtech and Los Destructos

Karloff: Horror punk buisness from local legends

Infection: Aberdeens latest punk upstarts...like Misfits and Ramones

@ Dr Drakes, Shiprow

Friday 14th January

doors 7.30pm

4 door tax!

over 14s welcome

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good for nothing promotions presents..

Lowtech: Garage punk n'roll' date=' all the way from Germany in the vein of early Hellacopters

Atomgevitter: Hardcore punk from Fife, featuring members of Fighting Cougars, Lowtech and Los Destructos

Karloff: Horror punk buisness from local legends

Infection: Aberdeens latest punk upstarts...like Misfits and Ramones

@ Dr Drakes, Shiprow

Friday 14th January

doors 7.30pm

4 door tax!

over 14s welcome[/quote']

ATOMGEVITTER, YAH!! YAH!! CUM AAANNN, JUST DO EET!!!

achtung! achtung! cant wait to see them play' date=' wonder if atom gevitter are as much fun as the cougars?[/quote']

well, while I was in the Cougars for their German tour, all the members of Atomgevitter were on tour with us (since we were touring with Alliance and Los Destructos) so I reckon there shall be quite a bit of shenanigans. I shall tell you tomorrow, as Im playing with them in Edinburgh the nicht.

www.atomgevitter.tk

if you haven't read the bio on the site yet, do so. its hilarious.

I heard he was going to burst out Marsh's chest' date=' in frighteningly bloody Alien styleee...[/quote']

I'd sacrifice death in front of you all just to be part of a spectular feat like that. It would actually be quite amusing if Ash could make it look like something was bursting out of his chest, doncha think?

Rob, I've got the Murderdolls with me at work today - you wanting a copy while it's here? I remember you were interested when it was on at the last gig and Ant and I were raving about it.

Let us ken.

I'd sacrifice death in front of you all just to be part of a spectular feat like that. It would actually be quite amusing if Ash could make it look like something was bursting out of his chest' date=' doncha think?

Rob, I've got the Murderdolls with me at work today - you wanting a copy while it's here? I remember you were interested when it was on at the last gig and Ant and I were raving about it.

Let us ken.[/quote']

Yeah, sure thing Marsh, that would be ace :)

I think Ash should be carried in in a coffin. on fire.

failing that' date=' the mighty Gevitter bell-end should suffice.[/quote']

Dave, you'll hae to see the video of the gig at the East Neuk where Ash emerges from a coffin at the beginning of the gig. Ant's got it - It's brilliant. Don't be too disapointed that it's nae on fire though.

I think Pesto should have to use an electric chair as a drumstool for an entire gig. And be shocked between songs....................