Birdman

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tv tanned

Nee Naw Nee Naw Nee Naw

Grammar police, NOBODY MOVE!

(not birdman) as well as being a tiresome individual, you have committed a crime against good grammar.

You specifically typed YOUR when the correct use of grammar should have led to you posting YOU'RE

Not only did this compound a rather pathetic attention seeking post, it also made you look a bit of a fool.

Let this be a lesson to you all.

Nee Naw Nee Naw Nee Naw

Guest tv tanned
tv tanned and bird fucking man in one thread. now thats panda. and not in a good way :(

(not birdman)

and yet you still read it.

oh i get it, this was so your mates could open up the thread and be all like 'lol' and you'd be all like 'panda' and they'd be like 'lol, sludge ur so rand0m' and you'd be like 'let's get stoned'.

I should have realised.

oh' date=' also, when will people realise that 'random' and 'surreal' are entirely different things?

Also, random is not a catch all term for talking pish.[/quote']

oh i get it' date=' this was so your mates could open up the thread and be all like 'lol' and you'd be all like 'panda' and they'd be like 'lol, sludge ur so rand0m' and you'd be like 'let's get stoned'.

I should have realised.[/quote']

Nee naw nee naw!

Grammar Police Special Branch!!!

Improper use of small letters at the start of sentances/paragraphs. Also, using ' in place of " at least a dozen times.

Nee naw nee naw!

Guest tv tanned
Nee naw nee naw!

Grammar Police Special Branch!!!

Improper use of small letters at the start of sentances/paragraphs. Also' date=' using ' in place of " at least a dozen times.

Nee naw nee naw![/quote']

it's a fair cop...

oh i get it' date=' this was so your mates could open up the thread and be all like 'lol' and you'd be all like 'panda' and they'd be like 'lol, sludge ur so rand0m' and you'd be like 'let's get stoned'.

I should have realised.[/quote']

how niaeve of you to think i give a shit about my friends.panda.why dont you give your friends a little tinkle and we can all have smokey smoke together like a family and talk about asian based bears. alternativley we can just bore the shit out of people. either way at least were both good at something.

panda

(not birdman)

ne fucking naw.

Guest tv tanned
thats Roman Choke

thats MerryChristmas

will someone please ban them?

Careful there

if Flossie and his crew see you trying to get people banned then they'll follow you round every thread lambasting you...