aberdeen-music

singers that cant sing *idlewild*

Guest stuartmaxwell

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ironic?

Jo can sing and should replace Dido! Fact!

I never said that Dido wasn't a talented song writer. She shouldn't sing is all. In my opinion... And who gives a fanny fuck about that?

I've heard dozens of "local" and more talented singers than Dido! Granted I haven't seen her live' date=' thank god!

'Dido sucks farts from dead cats'

I'm being overly opinionated tonight by the way... (In my head all those words went up in note at the end, in a breathy, annoying and talentless wayee).[/quote']

Interestingly Jo rates Dido as a superb singer too, and was up at one point for the support on the tour, hence Dido listening to Jo's stuff. She didn't get it because they wanted an established band and Aqualung got it.,

Cheers

Stuart

Night at home with the family... We're all huddled around the open fireplace toasting marshmallows and listening to my Dido back catalogue...

Have a goodun ye loon... Hope Santa brings you the hair gell you were after! :partyboy:

Damn I had to watch AND be mocked afterwards by the Brutes (well one and a half of them...)

AND I got no hair gel for Christmas. *sigh*

"Whats his face" from HIM has done some shockingly bad live performances. Certainly not the greatest singer' date=' in my opinion. Surely no HIM fan can even deny that he can be so cringe worthy live, right?[/quote']

I saw them when they came to the Music Hall and when you could hear him (not often) it wasn't good. A shit gig.

i'm with jim on the dido thing. all the breathy nasal thing does is hide the fact that she doesn't have a great voice and just makes her really bland. she can sing in tune but that's about it. plus i have a pet hate for people who sing with a noticable accent. don't fret though, stuart. it's just an opinion.

which brings me onto the singer from the killers with his annoying faux-brit accent.

and the sorta special needs one from mcfly with his even more annoying faux-yank accent.