aberdeen-music

I'm in Love with Black Atom ... :o)

I am kinda becoming a Black Atom obsessive fan. I only talk to Rass, and I have one souveneir from the gig at Kef on Halloween. ( lead singers wing :O )

I'm kinda getting scared ... Is there anyone else out there that is obsessed? ( apart from my darling Prentice).

If there is anyone out there to help me get over my fear of being the only obsessive Atom fan ? ( please say someone is just as much of a dunce as I am - :dunce:

Anyone in the band wanna calm mee down by telling me they have stalkers or something ? Please ...

Ahh well ... back to school work. Laters.

xXxXxXx Luv Lesley xXxXxXx

:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel: :angel:

Now Now.

To be a good stalker you have to back off from time to time and give Rass some space. Otherwise he gets scared and you really dont want to be cornering a wild animal:

1. They are unpridictable.

2. They can strike you down at any second with all there vengance.

3. You may even get a wif of his B.O which will knock you out with one punch.

4. He has an Angie (little tip for ya, dont mess with miss Angie, she has big boobs) tee hee hee

P.S. Take everything i say seriously as i too was once set upon by an Angie and its fun for a while....well....until you start running out of air...they really are big boob you know!

Originally posted by dA-sHaDy-SiDe-Of-MeE

I am kinda becoming a Black Atom obsessive fan. I only talk to Rass, and I have one souveneir from the gig at Kef on Halloween. ( lead singers wing :O )

his name would be Joe.

...of course we have stalkers, its a natural part of being in Black Atom! :D

Re: Re: I'm in Love with Black Atom ... :o)

Originally posted by Dan Atom

his name would be Joe.

...of course we have stalkers, its a natural part of being in Black Atom! :D

Well I got his flashing devil horns with only one battery so :finger: ... well that's me totally lost my cool!

Originally posted by dA-sHaDy-SiDe-Of-MeE

I'm kinda getting scared ... Is there anyone else out there that is obsessed? ( apart from my darling Prentice).

If there is anyone out there to help me get over my fear of being the only obsessive Atom fan ? ( please say someone is just as much of a dunce as I am - :dunce:

Anyone in the band wanna calm mee down by telling me they have stalkers or something ? Please ...

Ahh well ... back to school work. Laters.

xXxXxXx Luv Lesley xXxXxXx

:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel: :angel:

hehe, i saw you at KEF on halloween but i dont think you saw me. Probably cause i just dyed my hair black and no one recognised me :angel:

Nice outfit :p

Originally posted by rhino

what purplexes me is i've been a big atom fan for like years now and there has never been much interest in the band up until recent months?, whats caused such a sudden stir?

Maybe more people are attending more gigs? Who knows!

I heard Atom a while back and though that they were really good but just never went to any of their other gigs until not so long ago. What a mistake.