aberdeen-music

Hillary Clinton For 2008

Ross

Guest Neubeatz

:(

Its a good day for Facist Totalitarianism.

Its a good day for mass brainwashing,

Its a bad day for the people of the world....:(

Now, on behalf of "The Lord of Darkness" Mein Fuhrer Herr Donald Rumsfeld.

lets get on with the killing of Muslims, and everyone else opposed to our western brand of satanism. :(

2008 will be Hillary vs. Arny... A Woman vs. The Terminator. He can't be president yet' date=' but there is already discussion about changing the law that would prevent him running... I have so little faith in American voters - after all a large number voted for Bush - they are bound to want a Terminator in the White House... :moody:[/quote']

I can't ever see that bill getting voted through. Most Americans would simply not accept an obvious foreigner as their President. Hopefully this doesn't let Arnie in...

I would say that the most likely candidates for the next election would be Hillary Clinton (Democrat) and Rudi Giuliani (Republican)... Which would be a fucking belter to be honest.

You really are too cynical for your own good sometimes.

Some people are not in politics to simply push buttons and say popular things. Granted there are plenty who do nothing but give politics a bad name' date=' but to tar all with the same brush is no better that the people who talk about all young people being loutish thugs[/quote']

Many of them probably start a career in politics with good intentions, but even most of them will eventually be corrupted by power and money.

Not everyone is as ace as Alex Salmond.

i think there is quite a strong chance that condaleeza rice will stand in 2008

that's probably worth putting money on...(and an accumulator for winning ?)...

there are loads of ace quotes from Uanks on the "have your say" part of the BBC news page...

"it's our election, stop whining"...oh, yeah, that's right, because anything bush does, only effects the US...ahh, I see now...

fucking morons.

who's going to start a sweeper for when we see the first land attack on the US now?...(a terrible, but sadly "probably" true thing to say)

who's going to start a sweeper for when we see the first land attack on the US now?...(a terrible' date=' but sadly "probably" true thing to say)[/quote']

well we've already seen an air attack when 9/11 happened, it wouldn't surprise me if and when someone somewhere plots an attack within a major city like New York or Los Angeles at some point in time

There's no way Brown would be as easy going as Blair. He at least realises that Labour and The Republicans are on opposite sides and he doesn't have to agree with everything they say.

But really, is there *ever* going to be an American president who is good enough? In retrospect was there ever a golden age of US politics? It's just too much power for one man (yes, or woman) to have.

I can't ever see that bill getting voted through. Most Americans would simply not accept an obvious foreigner as their President. Hopefully this doesn't let Arnie in...

I would say that the most likely candidates for the next election would be Hillary Clinton (Democrat) and Rudi Giuliani (Republican)... Which would be a fucking belter to be honest.

But he is American as far as most American are concerned. I'm willing to put money on him being one of the candidates for nomination and it is certain he will be able to raise more money Giuliani...

Guest tv tanned

Again, isn't Giuliani a bit socially liberal to be the Republican nominee?

Also, looking back through history, barrign JFK it is overwhelmingly the case that Senators do not win presidential elections but governors do.

The reason? Governors have a much firmer grasp of the kind of executive power that the presidency entails, and governors are basically mini-presidents.

Again' date=' isn't Giuliani a bit socially liberal to be the Republican nominee?

Also, looking back through history, barrign JFK it is overwhelmingly the case that Senators do not win presidential elections but governors do.

The reason? Governors have a much firmer grasp of the kind of executive power that the presidency entails, and governors are basically mini-presidents.[/quote']

Thats very true. Being a soldier also helps, America is unusual for being a democracy (well sometimes) that traditionally elects soldiers to high office. There is also Jed Bush who was always considered more likely to run than his brother...

condaleeza rice vs Hill Clinton... black woman versus white woman? in the states? surely that's far to much like equal rights for the god-tossing, redneck-sympathising, foreigner hating god ole U.S of A?

if Jed Bush even considers the position i'm leaving for an island in the south pacific. If anyone fancies trying to live there with me feel free, but if you tell anyone where we are I'll butcher you...

A woman as President of the most powerful nation in the world? That's just not gonna work. For four days of every month that she's in office, the Arab nations had better tread carefully cos when the river runs red, she's not gonna hesitate to hit that red button.

My real worry is that we may get a coalition gvt in the UK.

Given the complete arse that the Lib Dems and Labour are making of devolution it could be pretty bleak stuff...

As far as the US goes' date=' it just reaffirms that they really are a joke in terms of democracy.

And yet they think the world should be more like them...[/quote']

Won't happen, unless some form of PR is introduced to our voting system, which I can't see in the near future, since the only two parties who can get elected, Labour and the Tories are in support of First Past the Post.