Skacel

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can do that in the latest

did it today, got my car wrecked doing it

got a mr t haircut aswell

the game is so fuckin huge, the size if the first island type thing is like the size of all of vice city

graphics ar'nt much better but with the amount of crap you can do i dont think anyone will really gice a shit.

fuckin ace game

Late last night I decided to have a little explore. If you head north from the hospital you will end up in a redneck country area filled with...rednecks. And just because the bridges arent open...doesnt mean you can go where you want. I went off a cliff and swam to some dock where I found a boat and went right to the top left on the map (only snag is, it seems to be illegal to swim in the game and you will have 4 police stars on you, thus not having long to explore the area fully until it is unlocked)

oh and if anyone hasnt noticed there is an ace computer game in the tv in your safe house.

Best.Game.Ever

agreed

Guest haigyman
Am I the only one who didn't like the GTA games from three onwards? There was just something fundamentally joyless about them. Sure' date=' the execution of them was amazing[i']Vice City may be one of the most intricate, complete attempts at a "real" gaming universe yetbut I just never enjoying actually playing them. I always felt that they were very much a style-over-substance affair; the actual game mechanic just isn't very enjoyable.

It's not that I'm one of these people who just likes "pick-up-and-plays"though Tetris is, perhaps, my favourite game everit's more that I never found playing GTA3 or Vice City any fun. They seemed very... empty?

i wasn't a big fan of them from 3 onwards

I don't think i could go back to the original. The thing with GTA is there is no replay value in them for me. Looking back, its not as brilliant as it was when I was in primary school, perhaps it was just the controversy surrounding it and/or because it had an '18' certificate. Quite a stupid reason.

Mario Kart is just as boring, played it to death. However, I loved the GBA version, and it had all the levels from the SNES version in it to unlock, One of those fun pick-up and play games on a long car journey

yeh its ace, last night i derailed a train by taking a corner too fast, ate til i puked, got tattoos bought a stopwatch on a chain so that i now look like i'm in P.E.

pumped iron killed a few folk played basketball danced played videogames and in between did some missions too.

I don't think i could go back to the original. The thing with GTA is there is no replay value in them for me. Looking back' date=' its not as brilliant as it was when I was in primary school, perhaps it was just the controversy surrounding it and/or because it had an '18' certificate. Quite a stupid reason.

[/quote']

It's probably one of the few "good" games liked by assclowns who buy a games based on how violent they are as well as genuine game-fans. San Andreas didn't need to be good, it just needed to be hyped.

I'm not the series' hugest fan. I LIKE them, but I don't think they're as free as everyone implies. Whenever I decide to take advantage of the games' "organic universe", I tend to run some people over then fall down a cliff. Um...awesome. They're good games though, and the sense of humour is refreshing.

yesterday night i went for a bit of a donder around the rest of the map that you're not supposed to really go to...

I got some armour on the go (as previous attempts had suggested this was a good plan)

The big police trucks came flying at me... they got out.. i got in... ahhahhaa

I then had a high-speed chase around the rest of the map

i managed to avoid getting wasted for about 10 minutes - i lost the truck but managed to run and jump into a nearby 4x4 - it's ace fun driving around the grassy/hilly areas of the map in a jeep btw!

i then ended up flying off of a bridge back into the river...

i'll maybe try getting all the way around the map and back to the beginning in one go...

but it's not easy! as even if you use the wanted level cheat it goes right back up to 3/4 Stars after about 2 seconds...

then i thought i'd better actually play the game properly

so i've got ma nu threads n shit

and i'm pretty buff too

sweeeet

what can i say..

best.game.ever.

how many people actually played through the whole of Liberty City, Vice City and San Andreas in the Original GTA?

and i wonder what's going to come next...

I've played through every game since GTA, they're all shit-hot. I wasn't londons biggest fan, and i think an updated version would just be like an improvement on the getaway. Still not a huge fan of the car handling in this game, although the fact that i've played arcade games, pool, basketball and about 100 other mini-games makes up for it.

Also, i haven't managed to get an amu-nation open yet, other than cheating does anyone else know how to get guns more easily than running over groups of gang members?

Hmm well im assuming itl probably cost 40 since wh smith are quite expensive for cds' date=' games etc..

I usually buy online much cheaper[/quote']

i know they were offering it at 30 quid, as at the moment they are selling chart games at 30 quid or two for 60 quid. GTA included

Also, i haven't managed to get an amu-nation open yet, other than cheating does anyone else know how to get guns more easily than running over groups of gang members?

try the police station, they have loads apparently including the double ended dildo. There is also a uzi near the safe house.

u do a mission and meet a guy who is meant to get you guns...

crazy old dude

u have to shoot bottles

I've done that' date=' but it's pretty shit, and how many gang members in a fight can you take out with a pistol?
try the police station, they have loads apparently including the double ended dildo. There is also a uzi near the safe house.
Every time you pick up a weapon you get stars on you? Where are all the other things like dildos? I have beaten people up with a boquet of flowers.... nice!
it will get better as your "driving skill" meter goes up

Apparently so, but after about 10 hours of driving about my meter is only a smidgen done