aberdeen-music

Bryan Adams Tomorrow Night

Acey Trixx

Have you people all lost the fucking plot?! Brian fucking Adams?! I've shat better musicians than that balloon!

Love from Christy

Cool does that mean we can have a share of the money you must have made from that talent. Whether you like him or not you can't deny that he is a talented musiician and songwriter. Robin Hood Prince of thieves aside he has written some great pop/rock songs like Run to you, Summer of 69, Please Forgive me, Can't stop this thing we stared... the people here really are narrow minded sometimes, half of them want musical success but think that to have achieved it you must be crap...

Cheers

Stuart

the people here really are narrow minded sometimes, half of them want musical success but think that to have achieved it you must be crap...

No no I like plenty of successful bands. REM are one of the biggest bands in the world, and could hardly be called crap. likewise Radiohead, Metallica. But Bryan Adams?! really....I have yet to hear anything of his that I would describe as anything other than pish. mickey Curry is a good drummer, though.

Love from Christy