aberdeen-music

You wanted it, you've got it...

Joe Atom

Woop, I was wondering when that was going to be announced.

Lets explain a little though, the gig is what you might call a little out of the way ;) A bus is running but there are only 50 seats - of which we are allowed to allocate 10.

So, to cut a long story short - who deserves the tickets most? Well, apart from us obviously (but we don't count). Who wants to travel aboot 40 miles on a bus with other like-minded souls for a halloween party with a twist? It promises to be AWESOME!!!

If you think that you are deserving of one of these tickets then tell us and we'll try and sort something out.

Tickets are 5, that includes a bus seat, and the bus will return on the same night (leaving at aboot 1:45 in the am).

Its in Fasque house, which is a HUGE stately home and its supposedly haunted (wooooooooo). Your host for the evening, Nelly T, will be running ghost tours in between bands so you're guaranteed a good scare ;)

Along with 5 bands and a bar (thats right... A BAR so bring lots of drink money) this is sure to be unmissable. I just wish we could take more people :(

See you there dudes!!

Guest Scorge Spike
btw where is fasque house anyways

About three miles away from Fettercairn, I went to my cousin's wedding there last year. The bar was fucking extortionate though.

Guest neil ex
Woop' date=' I was wondering when that was going to be announced.

Lets explain a little though, the gig is what you might call a little out of the way ;) A bus is running but there are only 50 seats - of which we are allowed to allocate 10.

So, to cut a long story short - who deserves the tickets most? Well, apart from us obviously (but we don't count). Who wants to travel aboot 40 miles on a bus with other like-minded souls for a halloween party with a twist? It promises to be AWESOME!!!

If you think that you are deserving of one of these tickets then tell us and we'll try and sort something out.

Tickets are 5, that includes a bus seat, and the bus will return on the same night (leaving at aboot 1:45 in the am).

Its in Fasque house, which is a HUGE stately home and its supposedly haunted (wooooooooo). Your host for the evening, Nelly T, will be running ghost tours in between bands so you're guaranteed a good scare ;)

Along with 5 bands and a bar (thats right... A BAR so bring lots of drink money) this is sure to be unmissable. I just wish we could take more people :(

See you there dudes!![/quote']

i'd be surprised if the band even show up. erskine was planning on walking it!

:laughing: